• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Alexandre Lacazette

Status
Not open for further replies.
Without the pens, and looking at Lacazette's time as a striker, Ibrahimovic still scored significantly more goals. Even with pens too, and counting Lacazette's last season, Ibrahimovic still almost scored an average seasons worth of goals more than Lacazette. Maybe he would have scored more goals at PSG, maybe he wouldn't. We don't know. But like I was saying, I'd expect a better return if we're expecting him to come in and score significantly more than Giroud.

There's no debate. I saw both in the same period. Ibra is better than lacaz for sure.
And you probably noticed that I appreciate lacaz'.
And I hate Ibra, not as a player but as a man (bragging, arrogant, disrespectful, almost insulting)

{reed}

Poundland GDeep
hydro in this thread:
giphy.gif

Wilshere1010

What is it people don't rate about Lacazette exactly? From the very few times I've seen him, youtube and stats, he seems like a clinical player, decent pace and strength, decent technique. I haven't seen him enough to have a strong judgement on him myself, so what is it some of you don't rate about him?

Slartibartfast

CIES Loyalist
Welbeck is good at everything bar hitting the target. We need a finisher!, Theo could be that guy if he had a brain. There is no downside to signing lacazette!

If Welbeck were the best finisher in Europe (and shorter) he'd be Lacazette, who was the best finisher in Europe's top 5 leagues this season (not for the first time).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom