• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Andy van der Meyde

Ratinho

Established Member
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.tribalfootball.com/july/englhsnews150705.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.tribalfootball.com/july/engl ... 50705.html</a>

I know it's tribal football, but if this is true, i'm giving up on this year, and coming back the season after next.

:(

arsenal4life

the guy was wonerful at Ajax
then we all know how Inter is the biggest players grave
Bergkamp
Kanu
Ronaldo
Vieri
and long list

and i'll be happy to see him here with some Wenger's Magic
i'm sure he'll be great

Ricky_AFC

If we sign him then no other midfielder i wont be happy at all :evil: But if its just a case of him being available and Wenger likes him then i'm all for it

Ratinho

Established Member
There's a reason Blackburn are the other side interested.

AvdM redefines the word 'average'. All this would say to me, if it happened, would be Ljungberg/Pires is leaving.

Sol man

He wasn't wonderful at Ajax(not saying he was not a good player but he is not good enought for Arsenal). He was extremely inconsistent there, he was good at getting past players but his final ball was awful.

Ratinho

Established Member
He's just the absolute epitomy of a sqaud player, and we don't need more squad playes.

invisibleman18

Established Member
pointless signing. exactly as ratinho says, squad player. and if we really want a winger, theres many more far superior players out there.

asajoseph

Established Member
I would use my veto on this one, but I've already used it on SWP.

As Ratinho says, he's the epitome of averageness...

Monne

maybe you're all just pissed because of the brilliant goal he scored at highbury :mrgreen:

nah we don't need him

Mod edited for text language

A

Anonymous

vieira did not play at inter milan, ever! :|

and andy van der meyde is not the epitome of averageness, he is the epitomy of ****e!!!

regele

Established Member
We would be an worldwide example of stupiditness if we sign this one, he's got no future at all in football; picture this :"Vieira out, van der meyde in"(sorry for the average post and the ucl game quote, can't even write a good post after this vieira thing)

liam1886

arsenal4life said:
the guy was wonerful at Ajax
then we all know how Inter is the biggest players grave

Ronaldo
Vieri

[/url]

Aside from Ronaldo's injurys and Vieri ageing I can not see what these pair done wrong at Inter.

fatalfury

Well, the "GREATEST STRIKE PARTNERSHIP" of Vieri and Ronaldo did not even get a chance to play together. At least, not for more than 3 months in a row. :roll:

And many players of massive talent simply could not excel there. That's why its considered the player's grave

Muppy

This year it seems like they're going for galacticos...

Solari has joined and i think Samuel too.

There were also rumours that Davids was going to be traded to Madrid in exchange for Figo.

Seriously, they can set up 6 teams with the amount of players if they want to.

Arsenal Quotes

In June 1996, David Dein, Peter Hill-Wood and Danny Fiszman came out to Nagoya to meet me on behalf of Arsenal. Within an hour we came to an agreement. The Japanese directors didn't try to keep hold of me in the usual way but talked with persuasive arguments... But as far as I was concerned, the decision was taken. Arsenal. A decision that would change my life.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White
Top Bottom