• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 3,910
  • Views 196,776

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I'll come back to this post when you're slut dropping over a Fabrizo tweet linking us to Isak.

PL PrOvEn Isak? You should have at least said Rafael Leao as that would have been slightly believable.

Last edited:

Sebastes

Statbomb Merchant
Trusted ⭐

I’m at the point where I don’t really care who we sign.

They can sign Nicolas Jackson and I wouldn’t be bothered.
Celebration GIF by adidas

Edit: Just saw you’re last response to @OnlyOne :drool:

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
We did. 105 million for English Coquelin

Coq has at least won proper trophies that existed for longer than 2 minutes...

francis-coquelin-arsenal-lift-fa-cup-match-10879414.jpg.webp

1.jpg

...clears Rice to be honest!

CannonBals

While I would not usually advocate for a midfield that blonde, he does fit the profile of what we need.

Is he good?
Feel overhyped. Barca trying to flog him off for past 3 seasons now. I understand there is a salary issue but they anyway pay a lot to everyone there amd if his salary is soo high its anyway non starter for us.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Is he good?
Feel overhyped. Barca trying to flog him off for past 3 seasons now. I understand there is a salary issue but they anyway pay a lot to everyone there amd if his salary is soo high its anyway non starter for us.

He's on 250k a week but Barce asked him to take a paycut during covid and said they'd pay it back later. But now they're trying to squirm out of the deferred wages.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
FDJ is overhyped, but style wise he’s the player we need most in midfield. Also has experience at the top level which this team obviously needs.

Arteta won’t go for him though. The links to Bruno G are interesting, but can’t see the club paying the RC.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Assuming FDJ is unattainable, how would AM feel about Guimarães? Feel like he's actually attainable and has pL eXpeRiEnCe!11!!

Arsenal Quotes

I didnt score as many as I hoped, but it was nice that I always scored against Tottenham

Charlie Nicholas

Latest posts

Top Bottom