• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,843
  • Views 246,790

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I thought that was more regarding our youth setup? Hato is already a senior player even though he's 17.

Not sure really but I took it to mean youth potential. I’d consider Hato to be a Saliba type of signing.

I think the way footballs going, those types of signings will be more and more important. It’s basically what Real Madrids current model is built on: invest heavily in super talents.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

we linked before with Murillo and Hato. don't think Braithwate will be needed he too expensive and we already have Gabi Saliba Kiwi and Timber all can play there.

Braithwaite or Branthwaite? Everton have had FFP issues and Branthwaite would be pure profit from their POV. Might gave a favourable deal on that basis

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

we linked before with Murillo and Hato. don't think Braithwate will be needed he too expensive and we already have Gabi Saliba Kiwi and Timber all can play there.

“Mostly deployed at left centre back - although he is equally capable at left back - the teenager boasts a stocky, yet athletic build which draws similarities to Manchester City defender Nathan Aké.”

Sounds more like an inverted LB for us.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Murillo was pretty good most of the time I've watched him. Shame Forest stays up so they'll inflate that price too much.

I'd just add Hato to our existing batch of defenders.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
I thought that was more regarding our youth setup? Hato is already a senior player even though he's 17.
He's 18 now but yeah a senior player. Plays LCB & LB. Seems like Teta is going for the 4 CBs in defence set up.

I took the Orny comment more that we will be signing young talent for squad depth. Like he's been trying to do.

Fck knows tbh. It's very vague.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Not sure really but I took it to mean youth potential. I’d consider Hato to be a Saliba type of signing.

I think the way footballs going, those types of signings will be more and more important. It’s basically what Real Madrids current model is built on: invest heavily in super talents.
It would be waste because there is really no opening for him. We have bunch of young defenders. Gabriel 26, Saliba 23, Timber 22, Kiwior 24, Tomiyasu 25

When Saliba was signed there was a door opening soon with sokratis being 32 and luiz 33.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
It would be waste because there is really no opening for him. We have bunch of young defenders. Gabriel 26, Saliba 23, Timber 22, Kiwior 24, Tomiyasu 25

When Saliba was signed there was a door opening soon with sokratis being 32 and luiz 33.
But also we have Zinny & Tomi who Teta plays on the left & both are injury liabilities. Timber just returning from a very bad injury.

It's ok to have further depth in that position. If he's good enough.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

But also we have Zinny & Tomi who Teta plays on the left & both are injury liabilities. Timber just returning from a very bad injury.

It's ok to have further depth in that position. If he's good enough.
This kid is a CB. A 17 year old who is not even a good CB in much lower league I wouldn’t sign him to a new position. This nonsense making center backs fullbacks has to stop. Just cause it worked on White, doesn’t mean it will work on every CB

Just buy a left back

Arsenal Quotes

We live a society where everybody knows everything and it looks like it is a shame to say I don’t know

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom