• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,848
  • Views 247,084

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

I think you're joking....but in no sane world do those 2 fetch 90 mil.
Neither would they 60 million. Ipswich of all teams who were playing league 1 a year ago is not gonna spend 60 million on these two. By all accounts fees in general are expected to be lower this season. I expect both will be sold and people will have go at Edu for the fees and use 2-3 years ago window as benchmark

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member
Neither would they 60 million. Ipswich of all teams who were playing league 1 a year ago is not gonna spend 60 million on these two. By all accounts fees in general are expected to be lower this season. I expect both will be sold and people will have go at Edu for the fees and use 2-3 years ago window as benchmark

Ipswich are going to be well placed for FFP given they are getting their first taste of PL money.

However I imagine Ipswich will need less homegrown players so they may get better deals for none homegrown players. All the same Nketieh could give a relegation outfit 10-15 goals that could help them stay up. He's better suited to counter attacking football imo

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Does Ipswich even have respectable budget? Unsure thier owners are even that rich too. Doubtful they giving us 60m for ESR and Eddie even tho
1000001674.jpg

Goonger

Does Ipswich even have respectable budget? Unsure thier owners are even that rich too. Doubtful they giving us 60m for ESR and Eddie even tho
View attachment 24124

"The American business trio of Brett Johnson, Berke Bakay, and Mark Detmer took over the club towards the end of the 2020–21 season under the name Gamechanger 20 Ltd. This brought an end to Marcus Evans' ownership of the club.

The net worth of this company is reportedly £10.8 billion, according to the East Anglican Daily Times. The limited company is actually 90% owned by the Arizona Public Safety Personnel Retirement System."

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Elneny might as well just give up about football and focus on his coaching career.

Don't think it's true last year we give him 1 year to help his rehab but now he has to go and find a club

MauveGunner

Player:Rice

Someone subscribe so we can verify if this is true
Oh My God Wow GIF

• Cry
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal are the most beautiful club in England. At Man City and Chelsea, they will never have that class and style.

Marco van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom