• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,864
  • Views 248,432

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
I think this is evidence enough that those £5 subscriptions are going to be accumulated for a summer romp across Southern Europe.
He’s fully available as well.

I’d much rather us be playing a game with the whole Bruno thing and this be the guy we actually get. I think he suits what we need WAAAAY more. And you can see on the pitch it’s what Mikel would want.

Wages might be a big stumbling block, but if there’s a time to get him it’s now.

I’ll more than likely be joining TNAT patron over the summer as I’m obsessed.

@Sapient Hawk gullible kids like @LookingForEric are already falling for it

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Please read the twitter thread you posted before posting it @Sammy1887

FK is joking because he knows the vast majority are desperate for news.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

People are joking because TNAT is throwing names everywhere.

I find TNAT credible but this whole Patreon gig looks extremely desperate.

4 names for the midfield, that’s truly an extensive list bro WOAAAH.

In all seriousness he’s given us 4 names when there’s probably 20. We know that he knows his **** so I’m not sure on the complaints.

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
FDJ would make sense I guess. Style wise closest to Partey. Already getting 27 soon and hasn’t done anything significant at club level while he is one of the most talented players out there.

Think we can convince him to come and compete for the biggest trophies here.

Arsenal Quotes

Robert Pirès was a fabulous player, world-class, and for a few years, before his injury, he was unquestionably the best left-midfielder in the world by far. He had incredible technique, he was smart, a finisher. He was a killer with a smile, the gentlest man in the world who suddenly drive the ball exactly where it was needed.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom