• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Arteta’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2024

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 4,868
  • Views 249,774

Blankety Blank

emoji merchant
My podcast wouldn’t be popular i would end up calling people aholes most of the time. Joe Rogan should go back to watching people get kicked in the head and commenting on that
I disagree Sir.
Within 6 months Rogan would be begging to come on ur pod & be called an ahole.
You could also do the World a great service by calling out the Karen's.

Somebody really needs to step up to the plate & change the mindset of the online herd.

Whoever brought this TNAT to AM should be banned.

Why? Why are people so serious about all this transfer itk stuff? Of course, there is very little itk what we are going to do in the market, and even real journalists don't have the full picture. We want some targets, maybe we can get them, maybe not, making a deal takes 3 parties to agree. It's difficult for anybody to know who we will sign, at the moment it's maybe not even clear to Arteta or Edu. Maybe something surprising will open up. It's all over the place for everyone.

Just enjoy every rumor here and discuss the players. No need to take it so seriously.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
Reckon our first target is Bruno. Zubi is probably an if all else fails option if other Bruno or other targets don't happen. We'll see in the summer..

zubi might be a good idea since we do have jorginho for another year and can help him settle since there is usually a 6-12 month period where foreigners need to settle obviously there are exceptions to this but generally that is what happens

Sapient Hawk

Destiny's Hand 🖐🏿
Trusted ⭐

zubi might be a good idea since we do have jorginho for another year and can help him settle since there is usually a 6-12 month period where foreigners need to settle obviously there are exceptions to this but generally that is what happens

STK-20220508-WA0019-ezgif.com-webp-to-gif-converter.gif

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

Source here being 'Trust me bro'

Bro here would be @LookingForEric

ITK’s (good ones), like journalists, will get info from good sources.

Arsenal football club can then make a different decision, doesn’t mean the source or information was incorrect at the time.

I’m sure you’ve done something before and changed your mind right? You’ve probably wanted to go out somewhere before, the weather changed and you’ve decided against it.

Sitting from afar and belittling every single bit of information, tagging me and taking everything seriously, doesn’t really add any value. Have a bit of fun with it otherwise it’ll be the longest summer known to man.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
ITK’s (good ones), like journalists, will get info from good sources.

Arsenal football club can then make a different decision, doesn’t mean the source or information was incorrect at the time.

I’m sure you’ve done something before and changed your mind right? You’ve probably wanted to go out somewhere before, the weather changed and you’ve decided against it.

Sitting from afar and belittling every single bit of information, tagging me and taking everything seriously, doesn’t really add any value. Have a bit of fun with it otherwise it’ll be the longest summer known to man.

So now this Mo dude is also a good ITK?

Arsenal Quotes

I think in England you eat too much sugar and meat and not enough vegetables

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom