• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

📢 Rumour Bruno Guimarães

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

...be so funny if we start next season with him and Rice as our midfield, tbh.

Both transfer windows we have had to listen to both West Ham (1 trophy in 44 years) and Newcastle (0 trophies in 55 years) say how Arsenal isn't a step up from them...fans really are idiots 😅
People cant accept were competiting at the top again. We can pay the money, offer CL football and fight for the title. My argument is why would they stay at said clubs. They need to realise where they are ffs!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
People cant accept were competiting at the top again. We can pay the money, offer CL football and fight for the title. My argument is why would they stay at said clubs. They need to realise where they are ffs!!

How dare players want to play for the team with the third most league titles in the country, weirdos!

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

Both transfer windows we have had to listen to both West Ham (1 trophy in 44 years) and Newcastle (0 trophies in 55 years) say how Arsenal isn't a step up from them...fans really are idiots 😅

These fans are somehow convinced that when their players look at Arsenal, and see a way bigger and more prestigious club playing dominant, sexy football and win every week while competing for the biggest trophies, their guy thinks 'nah mate I'd rather play with Sean Longstaff and travel to Pilsen on thursday night'.

Riou

These fans are somehow convinced that when their players look at Arsenal, and see a way bigger and more prestigious club playing dominant, sexy football and win every week while competing for the biggest trophies, their guy thinks 'nah mate I'd rather play with Sean Longstaff and travel to Pilsen on thursday night'.

"Play with Saliba or Dan Burn, Saliba or Dan Burn"

...they think this is a legitimate conundrum :lol:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Pilsen at least have the beer, and Sean has the long staff. Something for everyone there.

Riou

That’s all good. But if real comes for Saliba I hope you act differently than these Newcastle fans and say he should leave. I mean Arsenal or Real. It’s not comparable

Or course, I have already said that.

He still needed some developing to do in 2023, so him signing a contract extension then was right...but if Madrid come in for him in 2025, unless we have won a Premier League or Champions League and he wants to win more here then I would hold nothing against him if he wants to go.

Henry boi

That’s all good. But if real comes for Saliba I hope you act differently than these Newcastle fans and say he should leave. I mean Arsenal or Real. It’s not comparable
Yeah but the talent at Arsenal is closer to Madrid than that of Newcastle to Arsenal. Obviously if you want Guaranteed trophies you move to Madrid.
Arsenal look like they're going to challenge domestically and in Europe facing off against the likes of Madrid
You can't compare that with playing for Newcastle currently
Also no player says no to Madrid even if you play for Bayern. So anyone would understand if Saliba left us for Madrid

HollandGooner

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard

He is a bad ass and more then capable of playing for a top team.

King87

Kai's having the time of my life

Newcastle coach say Isak and Bruno will not be sold, I hope we move on quick and don't waste so much and then end up with absolute dregs at the end of the window

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

There'll be a lot less of that this time around - we're a legit top side now. I guess last year lots of rival fans thought we were a flash in the pan.

StefanB

Yeah, we need someone with an edge in the side tbh.

Many of the best players had one....Gazza, Shearer, Keane, Rooney, Patrick, Wrighty, even Bergkamp did !

*Obvs not for a second putting Bruno in the same category of footballer as those !
In the current squad only Havertz, White and to a certain degree Gabriel has that "bastardly"-gene. Bringing in Bruno would pretty much make us the most physical side in the country (which some could argue we already are) plus having some "mean" ****ers in there. We lost Xhaka so we need to get that grit back.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Yeah, we need someone with an edge in the side tbh.

Many of the best players had one....Gazza, Shearer, Keane, Rooney, Patrick, Wrighty, even Bergkamp did !

*Obvs not for a second putting Bruno in the same category of footballer as those !
I actually think that is something that improved under Arteta. We have more players with physicality, and we are more streetwise. You simply have to be these days.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
In the current squad only Havertz, White and to a certain degree Gabriel has that "bastardly"-gene. Bringing in Bruno would pretty much make us the most physical side in the country (which some could argue we already are) plus having some "mean" ****ers in there. We lost Xhaka so we need to get that grit back.
Havertz ? You sure about that ???

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom