• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bukayo Saka: Saka The Net

Is Saka a world class player?

• Yes definitely

Votes: 55 37.9%
  • Close, he’ll get there soon

Votes: 71 49.0%
  • No no at all

Votes: 19 13.1%

• Total voters

Bloodbather

Established Member

That was an awful game from him, glad he didn't let it affect his penalty, though. Wendell pocketed him and his crossing, passing, and shooting were all off.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Wendell had him playing like Jason Puncheon tonight.

Absolute disasterclass and that backwards header when he was infront of goal summed it up.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Very good interview from him and admits that it wasn't his best game but is so happy. He said he was ready for this moment as praises Raya for winning the game for us. Lol at Keown who started the conversation about City. Instilling a winning mentality

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Poor apart from the penalty, need to step up in big moments if you want to be world class, I guess the penalty is a big moment, but he was poor in 120 min.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's frustrating considering he played in major competition like euros and world cup but he struggles in European big games.

That Wendell performance even made me think we should try buy him guy had Saka in his pocket for 120 min ffs nobody does that

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Genuinely one of the worst performances I've ever seen from a player of his ability. He redeemed himself putting his penalty away but that cannot happen in another big game this season. He was actually Porto's best player today and a better team would probably have taken advantage of one of his miscues.

Xln

I rAtE aNgE !
We need another top winger in the summer, it's more urgent than having a center forward.
Pep can pull Doku out of the bench at the 70th minute, while we have to play Saka for 120 minutes while he was totally gassed out.
Didn't we have to play him the full 120 minutes so he can take a pen? Or can sub players also take pens? I legit forgot the rule

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

He misses Martinelli's synergy, tbh...Gabby misses Bukayo when he's out too to be fair, feel they were made to play together.

Their styles are so different they complement eachother (and the team as a whole) perfectly, need need them both if we want some silverware this year.

Saying that the penalty was ridiculously good, thought the keeper called a good bluff by not moving after they missed...fair play to Saka for not falling for it.

ThlRama

Player:Saka
I'll be the 100th to point this out, it must've been his worst game the last two years or so. Appalling. Wouldn't get to penalties if he was up for it.

TheDrunkenMaster

It obviously wasn’t working for him on the right wing, i don’t understand why we never interchange our wingers for short spells during a game when it’s not working out.

Arsenal Quotes

I've never been a goalscorer. I've only owned goals. Good own goals.

Steve Bould

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, June 4

Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow could be acquired for little over €10m [The Athletic]

Other clubs believe Arsenal are in position to sign Benjamin Šeško [The Athletic]

Arsenal are not expected to pursue their interest in Bruno Guimaraes due to his £100m asking price [The Athletic]

Martin Zubimendi and Joao Neves are under consideration as potential signings in midfield [The Athletic]

Arsenal want £30m to sell Emile Smith Rowe, with several Premier League clubs interested [TBR Football]

Arsenal & AC Milan have approached & probed the environment of Girona winger Viktor Tsygankov (26), who has a €30m release clause [Diarioas]

Latest posts

Top Bottom