• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Bundesliga Thread

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

I just assumed Leverkusen were a top team because they were in the 2002 CL final, never bothered to look up their history. I thought Lucio, Ballack and Berbatov all played for them these must be one of the giants of German football.

They've only ever won the German cup once too.

jones

Captain Serious
Trusted ⭐
I just assumed Leverkusen were a top team because they were in the 2002 CL final, never bothered to look up their history. I thought Lucio, Ballack and Berbatov all played for them these must be one of the giants of German football.

Thought they won it twice, lol not even that.

They bought together a great team for a while in the 90s and early 00s but never did anything. Their nickname is Werkself which translates to factory team, basically they've been allowed to invest Bayer funds because they've been around long enough and they give to charitable causes or some ****.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Kane really bottled 2nd place too.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Kane that cursed he finished 3rd. The guy might get Bayern Munich play Europa league next season the moment he entered Bayern the club on pitch and off pitch gone so backwards

Dokaka

AM's resident closet Arsenal fan
Kane that cursed he finished 3rd. The guy might get Bayern Munich play Europa league next season the moment he entered Bayern the club on pitch and off pitch gone so backwards

They're actually a point better than last season. As much as I find Kane's bad luck hilarious, he's done his part and they've scored more goals than last season, but they've been completely undone by a woeful defense.

Bloodbather

Established Member

They were basically the Sp**s of Germany. Strong team but not a contender, habitual bottlers, one random CL Final.

That 01-02 team were the ultimate bottlers. They were league leaders heading into the last few weeks and had qualified for the Finals of the CL and the DFB Pokal that season. Bottled all of them and finished the season without a trophy.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
They're actually a point better than last season. As much as I find Kane's bad luck hilarious, he's done his part and they've scored more goals than last season, but they've been completely undone by a woeful defense.
Yes he scored like near 50 goals all competition he just cursed but surely next season he gonna win something Bayern Munich are serious team

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Meanwhile Stuttgart finish second, ahead of Bayern. Last year they finished just above the relegation spots. I believe they were in the relegation playoffs, actually. Next to Leverkusen’s incredible season, I think that’s the next biggest story!
Leverkusen, Stuttgart and Heidenheim.

What Schmidt has done at Heidenheim is absolutely incredible. He overtook them in the Oberliga (5th league) 2007 and now 17 years later the club will probably play international after their first Bundesliga season, because Leverkusen will win the final.

Farzad

Stormy's Lifetime Fan and Subscriber #1 🫶🏽

Player:Havertz
Is it true if Dortmund win CL Germany gets 6 CL teams?

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
Have to focus on Europa league now. There’s been so much partying but the turnaround to Wesnesday is short. When there was a party and a pitch invasion after being confirmed champions the next game against West Ham we were terrible. Atalanta is a good side can’t take them lightly. They beat Liverpool 3-0 at Anfield, that’s no fluke.
By the way I’m there. Ticket and flight booked. Neutral seat sadly.

Let's play Aubamawang

Remind me why Upamecano is ahead of Saliba for France? Deschamps must be losing his marbles.

Bayern's new home kit looks nice though. Maybe they'll give Kane a trophy for best red kit?

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom