• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Carl Jenkinson: Banter Boy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TinFish

I have to bump this. Why god why? Why is he an Arsenal player? Actually, why is he having a run of games with Arsenal? It takes 5 minutes to automatically and correctly judge him not to be good enough for us. I know we are stretched but anybody else with confidence would be better at RB. He offers nothing apart from a half decent cross...

Rocky

Swears he's not a Tottenham fan
I have to bump this. Why god why? Why is he an Arsenal player? Actually, why is he having a run of games with Arsenal? It takes 5 minutes to automatically and correctly judge him not to be good enough for us. I know we are stretched but anybody else with confidence would be better at RB. He offers nothing apart from a half decent cross...

At this stage I think it's time to bite the bullet and put Mustafi at RB. Debuchy shouldn't have been rushed back.

Vinci

The Sultan of Unai

Hopefully he gets the number 2 shirt next season, the armband too. Captain Carl Jenkinson.

Banther.
AdmoHvL.gif

UpTheGunnerz

Vrei sa pleci dar una una iei

Player:Elneny
Jenkinson: " I want to stay at Arsenal,i am their fan since i'm boy.Football isn't about money. "

I really adore the boy. But he will find no place here, unless he gives up football and becomes part of the club some other way. He is not Arsenal quality, nor will he ever be. Probably not even Premier League quality.
Would be bantz galore if he joined Bendtner at Nottingham.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
I really adore the boy. But he will find no place here, unless he gives up football and becomes part of the club some other way. He is not Arsenal quality, nor will he ever be. Probably not even Premier League quality.

Maybe he wants to be manager of Arsenal.You never know.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
He's impossible not to like as a lad. But if I ever got the chance to have a 5 minute chat with him, I'd say that if he truly was a fan of the club, he should do the honorable thing and get in touch with Leyton Orient.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
To be fair to Wenger, I think he knows Jenks isn't even Arsenal cover material. It'll be awkward come the day he has to tell him he has no future here.

Polar Bear

He struggled tonight against Southampton, but most players did in our team. He certainly is not near Bellerin's level, or our past RB's like Sagna. I like the guy, and thought he played well against Reading. Hopefully he can improve

scytheavatar

Established Member
It still blows my mind that people rate Jenkinson because he is Arsenal through and through............ do people seriously think that Bellerin, Niles, Gabriel, Chambers etc do not love this club as much as Jenkinson does?

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Unfortunately he is too suspect. Last night was one of th eworst performances I've seen of him. Every time he was under slightest bit of pressure, he seemed lost, couldn't even kick the ball to clear. Soton were prepared for this and they rained down on his side through Bertrand and Long.

gun__1409747674_GUNNERSAURUS1_711x400-2.jpg

That would be the best fit, because it is a general impression that Gunnersaurus has aged and is not fit enough to run the show anymore. You see him slouching around before the games :)

OSBK

Established Member
Not his fault but he is not upto the standard, there is a world of class between bellerin and jenks.

We dont need a cb to play rb, put coq there.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
The only reason he escapes a complete slaughtering from fans is because he’s a gooner.

I know his been out for a long time but his even worse than Coq with the ball which isn’t acceptable.

nick gould

To be fair he looked the part at Westham so he can definitely cut it in the premier league. He looks well out of place at Arsenal. Is it me or has the boy gone complacent. I have seen him jog back instead of sprinting to get into position.

I hope Wenger grows a fine pair and play maitland at right back until Bellerin comes back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Team picking is a complicated and scientific matter requiring expert knowledge

Herbert Chapman
Top Bottom