• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Champions League Round of 16: Porto v Arsenal

Who do you want?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Hope that we will get Copenhagen, so that I can be at an away game in my own country.

Copenhagen is a solid team, and very good at home. However, our players are truly too good to mess up such a tie. Might get a silly draw in Copenhagen, but we will beat them comfortably at the Emirates.

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Who the hell made pen.is be typed into Willie.

Get a ****ing life, mods. :lol:
Considering how ****e Willian and William Gallas were for us.... You could argue that Willie/William/ Willian should be automodded to p.e.n.is

@albakos any hope for the above change. It's the will of the people, you know.

baccy_man

Established Member
I hope we can avoid PSG, I think that would be a good game for the final provided that we can make it to the final.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

I can never understand those who say that if we want to win it, we should draw the best of them on road to final (i.e. PSG in next round).

Luck on the draws plays a huge part on cup competitions and let the other teams play it out among them, I hope we get Copenhagen or Leipzig.
It's just some weird posturing, acting tough.

Especially now that Newcastle and United are out, the market pool prize is bigger. So it's even better to get further in the competition as the club gets more money.

Would be silly to want a tough opponent in many ways. Chelsea fans have not complained getting easy fixtures when they have won the competition. And many don't even remember it, just that they won it.

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
I would rather not get Lazio and not watch their fans fascist salute for 90 or 120 minutes. I live in America all these b.ggers do is fascist salute each other over here.

freeglennhelder2

Established Member

Player:Elneny
I can never understand those who say that if we want to win it, we should draw the best of them on road to final (i.e. PSG in next round).

Luck on the draws plays a huge part on cup competitions and let the other teams play it out among them, I hope we get Copenhagen or Leipzig.
Let me clear this up for you.

People, in general, are simpletons.

Can't wait until AI puts us out of our misery.

Arsenal Quotes

Don’t be scared to be ambitious. It’s not a humiliation to have a high target and to fail. For me, the real humiliation is to have a target and not to give everything to reach it.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Wednesday, May 22

Manchester United have joined Arsenal in the race to sign Ajax LB Jorrel Hato, but the player prefers a move to North London [HITC]

Benjamin Šeško will decide before the Euros whether he wants to leave Leipzig or sign a new contract [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal have made an official offer of €20m + €5m add-ons to Fenerbache for LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Sabah Spor]

Arsenal are interested in Feyenoord GK Justin Bijlow [Telegraaf]

Justin Bijlow could be available for around £10m [John Cross - The Mirror]

Newcastle are adamant Bruno Guimaraes will not be leaving the club unless his release clause is triggered [The Telegraph]

Arsenal admire Newcastle forward Alexander Isak, but the club insist they will not discuss a deal for less than double the £90m price being mentioned in the media [The Telegraph]

Sambi Lokonga says he has decided to leave Arsenal and his agent is now looking for a solution [Chris Wheatley]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom