• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Draft CL Draft: Quarter-Final 2: 4Juan6 Spartans vs Iftarsenal FC

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Incredibly there’s more!!!

Straight from the kick off Iftarsenal mean business…

A driven ball from Yaya Touré up towards Benzema who knocks it down for Salah…

He slides in Maicon once again with the Spartans defence scrambling…

Maicon spies the keeper… he’s on a hattrick…

Head down and…

1680712782727.jpeg

GOALLLL FOR SALAH! 4-3 AND IFTARSENAL ARE 🔙🔛🔝

Maicon could’ve had a hattrick from right back but settles for an assist with a drilled ball across which Salah nips in front of Pepe for with the finish!

30 seconds after the restart and they’re back in front…

The Spartans go toe for toe and after the kick off Kaká is sent flying down the left wing…

Maicon has only just got his breath back and is left for dust by the Brazilian…

who cuts inside the centre back and ball to Ronaldo….

surely…

SAVED BY NAVAS

1680713247395.jpeg

Following in though is…

KLUIVERTTTTTT

1680713388137.jpeg

The second touch in the box for Kluivert is goal number two!

They’re level AGAIN! Kluivert runs with his teammates to the away fans apart from one…

Ronaldo is asking for a penalty!! He’s adamant he was fouled when his shot was saved by Navas!

Referee tells him they’ve already scored and he’s fuming!

1680713579474.jpeg

Three goals in three minutes and it’s time for a final change for the Spartans… back four time with Hummels heading off for Juanfran to play right back.

They’re happy to see this out now…

Into the 90th minute and it’s non stop pressure now from Iftarsenal!

Still there’s gaps on the counter though and away goes Ronaldo…

It’s only a diving challenge from Baresi that gets the ball out for a corner as he was pulling the trigger…

Ball comes over from Kaká…

Flicked on by Pepe…

And…

WHAT A GOALLLLL!! OH MYYY!

1680714375227.jpeg

Alphonso Davies runs onto it and fires a tracer bullet on the half volley from the edge of the box into the top corner before Navas can even move!!!

5-4!!! Incredible second half!!!

The Canadian superstar runs and hugs his compatriot manager @Gooner416 and surely they’re winning this tie now?

5 away goals and a goal up… the Iftarsenal fans are streaming out and the players look dejected.

Deep into injury time now and all they can do is attack to try and steal a draw…

Great combo work from substitute Diego Costa and Mendieta is broken up by makeshift centre back Casemiro but they have a corner…

It’s Mendieta who puts an incredible ball in…

Chiellini rises…

1680714766074.jpeg

AND POWERS IT PAST SCHMEICHEL!!

What a game!! Surely one of the greatest matches of all time!!

The final whistle goes and the players seem unsure whether to celebrate or cry!

10 goals most of them bangers it’s been an unbelievable game which went one way then the other setting us up for an incredible second leg…

It ends all square at 5-5!

1680715592400.png

Last edited:

GoonerJeeves

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not a single team with Giroud. When one of the best players since Diego Armando Maradona do not get a look in, you know the amateurs are picking the teams. In no way is this a criticism on @Rex Bezos who can only administer the dross he is given.

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Fortunately the poets cover the sentiments here.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Not a single team with Giroud. When one of the best players since Diego Armando Maradona do not get a look in, you know the amateurs are picking the teams. In no way is this a criticism on @Rex Bezos who can only administer the dross he is given.

"My name is Ozymandias, king of kings:
Look on my works, ye Mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Fortunately the poets cover the sentiments here.

Never played in a CL final so ineligible.

Would’ve picked him otherwise ofc.

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
Note that the tactical choice of Makelele at LB was done by the simulator outside of my control as it reset to default…

Can’t fix it for this match without ruining every other tie but changed it for the 2nd leg don’t worry.

My bad bro f*cked the line up because I forgot to change it.

Will sort it out next leg yeah

The fix is in :lol:

Gerrard as a winger, and they dominate midfield !?

Looking forwars to return leg, becayse you know you chose thw worst possible time to run the sim, right at the time of iftar when all the team and both managers were drained of energy.

The return leg shpuld be playes under the floodlights, premium timing 19:45 and let's see then ;)

Juan Matas Beard

Pronouns: dat, guy 🫶
Trusted ⭐

Looking forwars to return leg, becayse you know you chose thw worst possible time to run the sim, right at the time of iftar when all the team and both managers were drained of energy.

The return leg shpuld be playes under the floodlights, premium timing 19:45 and let's see then ;)

You’re going to get smashed in our home stadium. You should be ashamed.

Tactical masterclass via a giant Zoom screen on your pitch broadcasted from a hit in Tanzania.

images

albakos

Arséne Wenger: "I will miss you"
Administrator

Player:Saka
You’re going to get smashed in our home stadium. You should be ashamed.

Tactical masterclass via a giant Zoom screen on your pitch broadcasted from a hit in Tanzania.

images
If @Rex Bezos plays the return leg under the floodlights at CL premium time 20:45, then you'll see what a not-hungry-anymore team will do to your pretenders.

@jones has some special instructions on how to nullify your team of divers:Ronaldo, Gerrard, Pepe, Alves etc...

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

They started 4-3-3 with Gerrard in midfield though?

Wouldn’t complain too much tbh because you’d have just been drilled 5-2 at home if Makelele didn’t get stuck at left back :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

I am not arrogant and I'm not frightened to say it.. Arsenal can go through whole season unbeaten

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]
Back
Top Bottom