• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

CL Quarter Final Draw: Arsenal v Bayern

screenshot-2024-03-15-100742-png.22477

1710370038936.png

Who do we want? I’m praying @Rex Stone boys Atleti preoccupy themselves with Man City. We don’t want any business with them but I’ll be honest XL Bully Mik vs XL Bully Diego would definitely be a tasty affair 😂

Last edited by a moderator:

outlawz

When was the last time we had a good away performance in Europe? Four away matches this season, one win vs the worst Sevilla side ever, one draw and two losses. There's 0% chance we're slapping Bayern away from home.
This guy setting himself to fail. Arteta out for not slapping Bayern home and away.

Tom Mix

That league cup final was traumatic. 6 years deep into our trophy drought and with an easy final against Birmingham City we should have had this wrapped up and ended the drought there and then but our bottlers had other ideas. It’s why I laugh when I see people try and denigrate the EL and league cup when we were fkin desperate to win it that season and the defeat was so crushing.

Tbf to Kos he did get a lot better and became a very good defender although nowhere near world class.
I'll never forgive them. Biggest trophy Arsène never cracked.

Penn_

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Just take it to the second leg, our poor CL record is in large due to letting teams kill it in the first.

Anyone remember us letting us get countered at 1-0 against Monaco? The. Again at 2-1. In the first leg ffs.

NieThePiet

Loves Overhyping Our Rivals
Neuer left the nationalteam too due to a torn muscle fiber. But should be ready for the Arsenal game.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
We need to play two types of games here, over the two legs.

In the first leg we must start with a high intensity game. Put their defensive line under pressure and try and get a goal or two early. That way we dont allow Tuchel to settle into a tight game as we've seen his Chelsea do.

With that first leg set up in our favour, we need to resort to the more recent Liverpool approach in the second leg. Wait for the ball to come into the middle and then hit them hard on the break.

The key factor here is that we must try and lead the tie for as long as possible. The latter stages of the CL will be dominated by transitions, and that includes City.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

I don’t even rate Upamecano like that but comparing him to Eric Dier? That’s a violation lol
Tchouameni only said this so Kylian doesn't haze Jude all next season. No way in hell is Tchouameni disrespecting his guy enough to allow that comparison.

El Realista

Tuchel is a manager Arteta and the team have beaten before. Hopefully this helps the team psychologically.

We are first in EPL. They are 2nd in farmerliga. What's there to be scared about?
Tuchel isn't that great tbh... So we can definitely beat them. I hope Arteta keeps in touch with Xabi and calls him for some advice. He destroyed them easily and make them look so poor.

Tomb Bombadil

I think we need to play with no fear. It's hard because they have real quality especially up front but we need some huge performances to punish them. Player for player I mean this with no arrogance only Kane, maybe Goretzka would get into our team, maybe Musiala. So we need to act like it.
Especially at home. Maybe try to overrun them in the first minutes. Because it's gonna be really hard in the Allianz Arena.

GoonerJay24

Tuchel is a manager Arteta and the team have beaten before. Hopefully this helps the team psychologically.

We are first in EPL. They are 2nd in farmerliga. What's there to be scared about?

Agreed, but it's not about the coaches. Footballs about the players.

I'm not optimistic after that Porto game, but we have a huge advantage first leg as they'll have no fans

avenellroad

John Radford’s son
Both legs will be tough games regardless of what people say. What I will say is that we are more than capable of beating them if we play to our level and don’t get overawed by the occasion.

Play the game and not the occasion, which we were slightly guilty of doing in the Porto tie.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas
Top Bottom