• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Curbishly to swoop for Jerome Thomas

beaney

but 100k really isnt a lot, its **** cash for someone like him.
but who am i to say!?!?

they have a habbit of letting players go on the cheap when they dont want them. AFC must have lost loads in transfers like that.

we stand to loose £20 mill from wiltord kanu and jeffers! as it stands we MIGHT get a couple of mill for jeffers and thats about it!

i wonder why they do it like that?

is it just me or do others here think they relinquish fees too easily?

lewdikris

Established Member
What are we supposed to do though?

Ask for a million for Jerome and watch as rots in the reserves until his contract expires?

The Jeffers and Kanu thing is unfortunate - but Wenger's wanted Reyes so bad he was willing to wait.

And the market's devalued so much since they signed on that even if we'd sold them last summer we'd probably only have got 4 million for the two combined.

Jeffers and Gio will never recoup their cost - but they were bought in 2001 when everyone was overvalued: see 28 million for Veron, later sold for 15 mill and hundreds of other examples. Sad but true.

Arsenal Quotes

Reyes !!!
Stand up for the Champions!

Martin Tyler's commentary after Jose Antonio Reyes (RIP) scores the winner against Middlesborough

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom