• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Declan Rice: Cooking Again

GoonerJay24

Rodri hasn't even been *that* great. Every City player bar Foden have played below their usual standard this season.

He's been his usual brilliant consistent self; breaks up play and dictates the game. Without him, City have looked lost the past couple years.

Best CDM in PL history for me, better than Alonso, Petit etc.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
He's been his usual brilliant consistent self; breaks up play and dictates the game. Without him, City have looked lost the past couple years.

Best CDM in PL history for me, better than Alonso, Petit etc.

He's a phenomenal player. But i don't think he's been at the level of last season.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Decent game and goal, tbh.

7 goals now, still 4 away from Gilberto's best tally of 11 mind 👍

Edit... wiki is a joke now, so many pointless stats these days.

Trying to check our goal tallies from this season and there is stupid amount of info on the 23/24 season, has how many times our players have been called up to their international team this year ffs...no one cares 😅

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Decent game and goal, tbh.

7 goals now, still 4 away from Gilberto's best tally of 11 mind 👍

Edit... wiki is a joke now, so many pointless stats these days.

Trying to check our goal tallies from this season and there is stupid amount of info on the 23/24 season, has how many times our players have been called up to their international team this year ffs...no one cares 😅
Was that 06/07 when Gilberto took penalties?

Farzad Stoned

Self-appointed Deprogrammer for the Cult of Mik 🟥

Player:Havertz
He looked like a real box to box midfielder and constant threat in attack. He isn’t as poor on the other side of pitch as people were making; he has scored quite a few big goals and looked decent in build up and distribution. It is between Rice and Ødegaard for best players on team

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
man im just glad he did reject Man city yes that could mean he'll win less trophies but him and Rodri in midfield is just unfair both players also rarely get injured or even fatigue imagine playing against them just gonna bully the hell out of opposite midfield

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Was that 06/07 when Gilberto took penalties?

Yeah ... waiting for Rice to have the nerve to take pens for us, while also lifting these...

gilberto-arsenal-premier-league-trophy-865157173.jpg

onju577a4kd51.jpg

... like...

what-huh.gif

... whenever you are ready Deccers 💪

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
It was a good performance but nothing that gets me out of my seat, I think he's great at number 8 but shouldn't play as a 6 for a top team. He just lacks the technical ability to impress me I'm sorry.

Tbf you have been consistent with this view about him being better at 8. I don't think it matters tbh, if he plays 6, we need a ball playing LCM, if he plays 8, we need a ball playing 6, either way, Rice will perform. The issue with him at 6 this season is when he plays there, Arteta has used Havertz 8.

The ground he covers and the timing for his assist and goal is top class.

BigPoppaPump

Reeling from Laca & Kos nightmares
Tbf you have been consistent with this view about him being better at 8. I don't think it matters tbh, if he plays 6, we need a ball playing LCM, if he plays 8, we need a ball playing 6, either way, Rice will perform. The issue with him at 6 this season is when he plays there, Arteta has used Havertz 8.

The ground he covers and the timing for his assist and goal is top class.
If you look at us for the first half of the season we were struggling to score open play goals and were winning by set pieces and scraping deflections. This lead to a collapse in December where our form went to sh*t.

Once we moved Rice out of the 6 role and played Jorginho there instead we went on to become the best team in the league, if we did it earlier we would've been champions by now. Look how good we look now with Partey there, Arteta agrees with me if we're being honest.

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

It was a good performance but nothing that gets me out of my seat, I think he's great at number 8 but shouldn't play as a 6 for a top team. He just lacks the technical ability to impress me I'm sorry.

It’s not meant to get you out your seat. You know you’re getting a 9/10 every single week from him with breaking up play, running power, interceptions and now goals/assists. Those kind of players are invaluable these days.

Heavy Duty Rom

Outdated Tweets Merchant
If you look at us for the first half of the season we were struggling to score open play goals and were winning by set pieces and scraping deflections. This lead to a collapse in December where our form went to sh*t.

Once we moved Rice out of the 6 role and played Jorginho there instead we went on to become the best team in the league, if we did it earlier we would've been champions by now. Look how good we look now with Partey there, Arteta agrees with me if we're being honest.

I don't think that is just down to Rice at 6 though. I think it's more down to Havertz LCM. If we had an actual LCM with Rice at 6, we'd have looked a little more fluid imo.

Arsenal Quotes

Arsenal have got as much chance of being handed the title by Sp*rs as I have of being given the Crown Jewels. They are the last people we want winning the Championship. Now we mean to round off our season by beating Arsenal.

Alan Mullery (Sp*rs captain in 1971)

There is no way we were going to be beaten

Bertie Mee in the same game after beating Spurs and clinching the Double at White Hart Lane

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom