• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Deco on the Move

Arjan

12 million Euro and Quaresma, strange deal.

But even stranger is the rumour that Barca want Alberto Luque
They are willing to swap Saviola and pay extra cash
That laporta has lost it

A

Anonymous

What is so special about Deco really?

Each time he's got the ball in the tournament, he's been knocked off it.

jc8gooner

What is so special about Deco really?

Each time he's got the ball in the tournament, he's been knocked off it.
Spot on. Deco is really nothing that special. I would not pay more than 5 million for the guy. He's too lightweight and is nowhere near as good as people say he is. Porto are getting a very good deal. With the players they are signing, Porto will probably be a force in Europe again next season.

slapz

Arjan said:
12 million Euro and Quaresma, strange deal.

But even stranger is the rumour that Barca want Alberto Luque
They are willing to swap Saviola and pay extra cash
That laporta has lost it

I wonder if Laporta would do a deal with us like that where we get Saviola and cash in exchange for Pascal Cygan?

SuperBob

Deco is massively overrated.. good player but nothing special, Porto is getting a fantastic deal there I must say. I wonder were Maniche is off to?

esjvpc

What are they doing ???

Signing Giuly and Deco, together with Ronaldhino, how can they be accomodated in midfield together ???

Or maybe they 're going to offload ronaldinho to Real or Chelsea for a great deal of $$

Soler

Established Member
I don't think so. If anything Giuly will play as a striker as he has done for Monaco.

lodi

as a few of you already mentioned Deco`s to lightweight for my liking,why get rid of Davids and bring in Deco??

brianfrance

Established Member
Giuly as a striker...mmmmm.....not his best position. He prefers be behind 2 strikers, or on the right wing

A.M.A.G.

the most expressive description of him i've ever heard was something to the effect of "that motherf*ker... he's a f*king black-hole" ... pretty much any ball that goes anywhere near him gets lost ;D
from what i've seen

he's not a very good passer...
his first touch is nothing worth mentioning...
he's small, and weak [not a good combo]
he's not fast...
his free kick is seemingly rubbish...

that Barca board is smoking that sticky-icky

Arsenal Quotes

At some clubs success is accidental. At Arsenal it is compulsory.

Arsène Wenger
Top Bottom