• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Djibril Cisse mouths off

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
erm, has this boy even seen the EPL in the last 10 years? yeah, 'Pool are even bigger than ManUre too? come on... i think he's trying to convince himself that he made the right choice in clubs (which he has not)

Adam

Established Member
It actually makes bad PR, because it is instantly dismissed.

It's way off the mark. At first, i wanted him to do well. Now, i want him to flop, flop and flop.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
anyone who doesnt sign for us and will have to play against us, i always want them to do bad... stupid b*stard.. went there because Houllier courted him, now he's gone.. interesting to see who's going to give way for him... they have Owen, Baros & Cisse as first choice strikers.. Baros has shown he should be played.... Owen will never be dropped (unless Benitez shows he has a "sack") and Cisse is a proven striker... all of which are young... one of them is going to be pissed off... i think Baros will be on the way out...

brianfrance

Established Member
Cissé is Cissé....not surprised there :roll:
Owen-Cissé-Baros, no one want to rest on the bench;
They should sold Baros and buy a great defender, if they want to keep the 4th place :lol:

liam346

brave words from a confident young man but hell why not!

Are we bigger, probably the same size , as succeful lately no.....but that doesnt diminish the size of a club i don't think.Is the argeument or statement who is bigger or who is more succeful...........

Hell all it is in reality is a young guy who is excited by his future............i would expect no less of him or any new player at any club

Exception being Kezman going to the rophy Free Zone at Chelsea

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
with all due respect to Liverpool, Chelsea are much closer to winning something than you are.... Cisse isnt going to change your aging defence, he isnt going to change your lack of quality midfield (except Gerrard and maybe Kewell if he can get his head out his arse).... He is not much of a "creator" but more of a "power forward" with pace.... the Hollywood long ball may work for him, but in reality, 'Pool has other weaknesses to address before they can realistically form a title challenge.... Chelsea has addressed their problems (with a couple exceptions) and so have ManUre (Rio coming back and Ronaldo settled down for a season).. and their main problem is THEIR aging team (Giggs, Scholes, Keane).....

Cisse talks big, but French players from the French league dont typically do that well over in England... (even Pires took a season to get going).... Wiltord, Cygan, etc are examples.....

DOls

.... Manu Petit ... hey, but Anelka has grown up!

Can't wait to see what the big mouth can do on the field and I hope I won't regret it.

liam346

USArsenal said:
with all due respect to Liverpool, Chelsea are much closer to winning something than you are.... Cisse isnt going to change your aging defence, he isnt going to change your lack of quality midfield (except Gerrard and maybe Kewell if he can get his head out his arse).... He is not much of a "creator" but more of a "power forward" with pace.... the Hollywood long ball may work for him, but in reality, 'Pool has other weaknesses to address before they can realistically form a title challenge.... Chelsea has addressed their problems (with a couple exceptions) and so have ManUre (Rio coming back and Ronaldo settled down for a season).. and their main problem is THEIR aging team (Giggs, Scholes, Keane).....

Cisse talks big, but French players from the French league dont typically do that well over in England... (even Pires took a season to get going).... Wiltord, Cygan, etc are examples.....

With all respect did Cisse mention the team or the club.Without going back cos i cant be bothered to i think he did say Club.

Liverpools other waeaknesses...........can't say i disagree but thats a different discussion is it not

A

Anonymous

isn't cisse a puff. he looks like one and dresses like one

idiot

eheheheheh

Soler

Established Member
Adam said:
It actually makes bad PR, because it is instantly dismissed.

It's way off the mark. At first, i wanted him to do well. Now, i want him to flop, flop and flop.

It makes PR amongst Liverpool fans who still think they're a big club :p

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Come on guys, Cisse wasn't gonna sign for Liverpool and then say oh hang on, Arsenal are the better side, was he?

Maybe it's his way of trying to motivate his new teammates

RocktheCasbah

Established Member
Actually, I've changed my mind. Doesn't he know that Arsenal were the first english club to really dominate an era?

Clown. I hope his football's as slow as his brain

liam346

OneteaminLondon said:
Actually, I've changed my mind. Doesn't he know that Arsenal were the first english club to really dominate an era?

Clown. I hope his football's as slow as his brain

which era?

sienna

I think what Cisse meant was that Liverpool have won titles and European Cups and they were dominant. A big club in that respect and they have a much bigger following worldwide compared to Arsenal.

Arsenal Quotes

A fan and a supporter behaves in different ways and what we have experienced in the last two games is pretty unique and is related to our history

Mikel Arteta

Latest posts

Top Bottom