• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Edu’s Transfer Targets: Summer 2023

• Thread starter A_G
  • Start date
  • Replies 11,523
  • Views 745,307
Status
Not open for further replies.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Pretty sure nothing will be announced today. tomorrow though maybe.

Looks like I'm the only person in AM who actually know how Arsenal truly operate.
Baffling stuff tbh
Not Safe For Work No GIF

kofigunner

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Here’s ChatGPT‘s Declan Rice announcement that I generated for the team In 2 seconds :lol:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Arsenal Football Club Announces Exciting Signing of Declan Rice

London, July 14, 2023 - Arsenal Football Club is thrilled to announce the signing of highly talented midfielder Declan Rice, solidifying their commitment to building a formidable squad for the upcoming season. This captivating transfer comes as a result of intense negotiations between Arsenal and Rice’s former club, West Ham United.

Declan Rice, known for his exceptional skills and versatility on the field, has captured the attention of football fans worldwide. At just 24 years old, Rice has already established himself as a prominent figure in English football, earning numerous accolades and representing his country at the highest level.

His addition to the Arsenal squad is set to inject a new wave of energy and creativity, enhancing the team’s midfield strength and overall performance. Rice’s ability to dictate play, provide key passes, and protect the defense will undoubtedly contribute to Arsenal’s strategic approach on the pitch.

Speaking about his move, Declan Rice expressed his enthusiasm, saying, “I am delighted to join Arsenal and be a part of such a prestigious club with an incredible history. The opportunity to work with world-class players and a renowned manager is an exciting prospect. I am eager to contribute my skills and help Arsenal achieve their ambitious goals.”

Arsenal manager, Mikel Arteta, conveyed his excitement about the acquisition, stating, “Declan Rice is a fantastic talent with immense potential. His technical abilities, football intelligence, and leadership qualities make him a perfect fit for our squad. I believe he will make a significant impact and thrive in our style of play.”

Arsenal fans worldwide can look forward to witnessing Declan Rice don the famous red and white jersey as he joins the club’s illustrious ranks. The signing of Rice showcases Arsenal’s unwavering commitment to assembling a competitive team capable of challenging for silverware at domestic and international levels.

Please join us in extending a warm welcome to Declan Rice and wishing him every success in his journey with Arsenal Football Club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

My job is to give people who work hard all week something to enjoy on Saturdays and Wednesdays

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Thursday, May 23

Arsenal have agreed to part ways with midfielder Sambi Lokonga following talks with the player [Evening Standard]

Arsenal are likely to be priced out of a move for Sporting Lisbon’s £86m striker Viktor Gyokeres [Football Insider]

Latest posts

Top Bottom