• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Premier League 2010/11

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
Re: English Premier League

Balotelli always has been, is, and always will be a total a**hole.. its not the racism in Italy that made him that way, its his attitude..

while I understand him not knowing who Wilshere was earlier in the season, you would think he has heard of him by now considering he's started the most amount of games on our team as anyone else in our squad (in all competitions)

but its just the kind of "remind him that i won this award" attitude that really f***s me off.. absolutely hated him with Inter, and hate him just as much now. in fact, he replaced Cassano as my "most hated player in the world" a couple years ago, and has yet to relinquish that crown

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

MAK 14 said:
You'd still expect him to know who Wilshere is. That wasn't really my problem with his interview though, it was just his general arrogance. There was another part of the interview where he said he was better than Rooney, Fabregas and van der Vaart too, apparently.
as nasty as it is to say this, the best thing I ever saw Totti do (and you should know how much I loathe him) was to kick Balotelli in the head during the Coppa Italia finals last year..

anything ever done to Balotelli is 100% deserved...

(can ya tell I dont like him?)

Shue

Established Member

Hopefully Jack will remind him what studs feel like on the 5th of January.

Kain

Established Member

Whilst what Balotelli said was a bit ****ty, If you say had taken one of the England equivilant 21 year old players out of the Premier League and thrown them in Serie A and said they'd beaten Santon & Jovetić to an award I doubt they'd know who they were either.

outlaw_member

Established Member

Exactly, Kain. Balotelli is arrogant, but it's not all too surprising that he hasn't heard of him.

Doesn't anyone remember when Lehmann said that he didn't even know that we were building a new stadium? That's even more crazy. Simply put, footballers live in their own little worlds.

Shue

Established Member

It's not unreasonable to expect players from the English Premier League to have heard of full England internationals.

That's not the irksome part anyway, it's the smug "Perhaps I can show him (Wilshere) the Golden Boy trophy and remind him that I won it!"

AnthonyG

Arse Emeritus

I've only now seen him in his games for ManC and Balotelli is as advertised: a petulant little cry baby. The EPL needs villains though.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

Kain said:
Whilst what Balotelli said was a bit ****ty, If you say had taken one of the England equivilant 21 year old players out of the Premier League and thrown them in Serie A and said they'd beaten Santon & Jovetić to an award I doubt they'd know who they were either.
honestly, thats a load of bullsh*t...

footballers know who other footballers are.. especially ones who have garnered media hype like Wilshere has this season. not to mention that while preparing to play against teams, all players on those teams are mentioned and what their strengths and weaknesses are..

honestly, its Balotelli being the complete pr*ck that Balotelli is...

however, as Shue said, the part that was annoying was having a dig at him for no reason.. makes him sound like the arrogant little pr*ck that he is..

his attitude is what is going to end up holding him back.. he has all the tools (size, strength, speed, talent) but his attitude is what destroys footballers..

fabo

6.51 / 10

USArsenal said:
his attitude is what is going to end up holding him back.. he has all the tools (size, strength, speed, talent) but his attitude is what destroys footballers..

Supposed to be a poor trainer aswell, no work ethic at all. Fights with players and managers.

I'm interested to see what sort of a career he has.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.

exactly.. in that clip, though, they didnt show him giving Balotelli a little "boot to the head" as he was writhing on the ground

fabo

6.51 / 10

Funny that you could see Totti shaping for the kick 5 seconds before he actually hit him, he was getting outpaced!

Armor for Sleep

Established Member

Typical Totti - 1-0 down in a Cup final, his team needs him and he does that! Good kick to be fair though.

Gooner_Stu

Established Member

Balotelli will be the next Anelka, drifting from place to place with unfullfilled potential and winding a lot of people up. Hes going to have to sort himself if hes ever to settle, which credit to Anelka here, he has.

As for the dig at Jack, he knows who Jack is. Its just a pathetic thing to say about a fellow professional. His evaluation of himself beats that of our Nik, and thats some achievement in itself!

Arsenal Quotes

There's a minute on the clock left for Arenal. Brady for Arsenal.... right across, Sunderland... IT'S THERE! I do not believe it, I SWEAR I do not believe it!

Peter Jones on the goal against United in the 79 cup final

Latest posts

Top Bottom