• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

English Premier League 2010/11

mo50

Established Member
Man. City's rise also adds to my woes. Seeing them turn out to be a relative success only 3 seasons after being taken over is making me fume. For all our financial prudency, we get **** all for it, yet this small time club wins the lottery and they get to sign the likes of Silva and Yaya Toure and who knows who they'll bring in now.

banduan

Established Member
mo50 said:
Man. City's rise also adds to my woes. Seeing them turn out to be a relative success only 3 seasons after being taken over is making me fume. For all our financial prudency, we get **** all for it, yet this small time club wins the lottery and they get to sign the likes of Silva and Yaya Toure and who knows who they'll bring in now.

yes, but the fact is they will never get full credit for their achievements due to this.

MAK 14

Established Member
Pennant, Ethrington and Delap all out. Absolutely no chance of anything other than a City win tonight. We're going to have to put our hope onto Bolton, but I doubt they'll be able to take points off City.

mo50

Established Member
The Championship playoff is on, and my do I enjoy them.

JET starts too, will be as big a game he's started.

Y va marquer

Established Member
I know it's been on through cards for a while now but I'm still stunned by the fact that we're heading for fourth place.

What a collapse.

VancouverCanuck

Just when one thinks it can't get any worse....

Regardless of where we finish, this is going to be the most important summer transfer window for us. If City manages to keep Tevez, they will be a formidable opponent next year. Liverpool seems to be playing well with the addition of Suarez, and you know they are going to sign another one or two players this summer. I can seriously see falling out of top 4 and maybe even top 6. :(

Y va marquer

Established Member
Think we're going to be slugging it out for fourth with Liverpool and Sp**s next season.

I've never thought that before while Wenger's been in charge but this season has kicked the belief out of me.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
i said before maybe we will be a new liverpool and play just for the top 4 time to spend money its so important now and save our world class players

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
how many gifts we can give more gift the title to manure gift the 2nd to chelsea gift the 3rd to man ****ty and gift the carling cup to birmingham

i dont think any team can do that IMO

MAK 14

Established Member
3-0.

What a collapse this has been. From it being a two horse title race a couple of weeks ago to being in fourth spot. So incredibly depressing.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
make-it-stop.jpg

This has become farcical, the summer needs to come desperately, but we can't go into it knowing we have a qualifier to contend with. Would be a damn shame.

Yousif Arsenal

Trusted ⭐
so now teves have 21 goals in EPL he just need to score one more to be above berba i love to see RVP in top 3 goal score he already have 17 goals i think rvp need one more goal to be on top 3

MAK 14

Established Member
Did anyone hear Redknapp's massive rant after the Sp**s game today? He says this is by far the best season they've had since the Premier League started, calls fans who have complained about this season idiots and tells them to support a different club if they're unhappy. He also said something along the lines of 'where do they expect us to finish? Above Man Utd? Above Arsenal? Above Chelsea? Above Man City? This is as good as it gets.'

:lol:

Arsenal Quotes

As a club, we have an educational purpose: to give back to those people who love Arsenal so that they learn moral values from our game and how we behave.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom