• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | Arsenal vs Hull City | 11/02/17 | 12:30 K/O (GMT)

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Gooner

Agree with a lot of guys over here.

If Hector is unavailable then Debuchy must start at RB. I mean that's his position and what is he in the squad for if we play a CB over him at his position? As for Coq and Theo, they should be nowhere near the first team after that embarrassing display last weekend, especially Coq. At least Theo has goals this season, Coq has been crap for quite some time now.

As for David O, I believe he has to be our no. 1 and Cech has to be punished for what he did last week. However, last thing I want is losing our best GK before Bayern against a yoyo team. If Cech can't even do his job against relegation fodder then it's time to sell him asap.

Also, Danny, Perez and AMN should all start.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
What's with all the Debuchy hate? The guy has been unlucky with injuries. His attitude was a bit rubbish when Bellerin took his place in the team but he's still a very good right back.
His attitude wasn't just a bit rubbish, he barely tried when he played in the CoC in 15/16. He deserves more 'hate' than a guy like Jenkinson, who might lack ability but never lacks effort.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Debuchy is an excellent RB but I doubt he would last the 90. He didn't the last time he played. It would be a waste of a sub.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

His attitude wasn't just a bit rubbish, he barely tried when he played in the CoC in 15/16. He deserves more 'hate' than a guy like Jenkinson, who might lack ability but never lacks effort.

I think he's a bit of a **** really, a real pro would have fought much harder to get his place back. Though, being fair, he looked very promising in his return so it was a shame he got injured again.

OSBK

Established Member
I would like to see him try 433 again. Usual back 4 if we can.

Coq/ox/anm in midfield

Özil lw
Welbz cf
Sanchez rw

Control midfield, welbz can run and ox can ping him balls.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
C4LQYy1WYAImyJR.jpg

Coaches worried about his kicking as well apparently.

Mark Tobias

Mr. Agreeable
Debuchy is an excellent RB but I doubt he would last the 90. He didn't the last time he played. It would be a waste of a sub.
Not necessarily. Earlier in the season The Ox came on into that position and we played well. So if Ox is already on the field that is an option. Not an ideal one but it is an option.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Rest everybody important for the Bayern game.

Martinez
Debuchy Mertesacker Mustafi Monreal
Elneny Coquelin
Walcott Özil Alexis
Giroud​

Don't care what happens.

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Tim thinks, that will be ~10k empty seats.

Match attendance at Arsenal is the number seats sold not actual attendance so despite that you can clearly see loads of empty seats on TV they'll announce a near/full on sellout at 60, 000. The club got their money and they make it known protests/not showing up doesn't matter. :lol:

Garrincha

Wilf Zaha Aficionado
Trusted ⭐
Rather play Martínez if Cech dropped. Can't be doing with short keepers & the recent flashes of Almunia.

We should probably stick with Cech though! Until the smoker returns.

Polar Bear

We'll win, probably with another scrappy Giroud late header, like 2-1. Then I'll see "its gonna be hard but you never know if Chelsea drop points, they still have to go to Old Trafford and Burnley have a awesome home record, they are very hard to beat at home". blah blah blah blah ZZZZzzzzzzzzz. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

OSBK

Established Member
There must be something more creative than this.

Dont think creative against hull is going to to be too much of a issue.

If we pop iwobi and Özil into midfield then no doubt huddlstone will look like gerrard that game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

People say why I did lie on the floor after the goal, they think I was tired. But I think I was a lot cleverer than people thought.

Charlie George reveals it was all a time-wasting plan after the double winning goal

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale denies agreement to join Newcastle:

Talks have progressed over a deal to take Ramsdale to Newcastle, in a potential £15m deal [Luke Edwards and Sam Dean - Telegraph]

Latest posts

Top Bottom