• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Leicester - Sunday 14.02.2016 - 12:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dokaka

AM's resident Hammer
I couldn't name a more dangerous opponent for you guys right now. The play the exact type of football Wenger has struggled against time and time again.

Watching Vardy stretch the defense with Mertesacker trying to catch him is going to be brutal.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
^ Barf, Flamini.
Why would he start? Coq injured?
3 clean sheets in a row in the league, just won 2-0 away from home.. (just echoing Wenger's likely thought process)

Flamini is the absolute last player i want on the pitch this weekend, but i wouldn't put it past Wenger playing him again. It honestly would not surprise me.

cannonade

Established Member
Yes, Flamini starting over a healthy and available Coq against the league leaders would be scary, and you're right that Wenger could do it.
Just boggles the mind, that's all...

Jazz

Wenger's poor team selection recently is a worry for me. Sure we can joke about Flamini now but there's actually a significant chance he could start this game which is insanity.

Absolutely no Flamini and no Per here. Leicester especially are very capable of exploiting their respective weaknesses. We'll need a solid midfield and quick defenders to nullify their counters.

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Get used to it. It's going to be a long and painful season right until the end.

OG J0E

I don't think we can read too much into the 5-2, unfortunately. Different level of defending in the Leicester team now, we need to play less open than in that game too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I play on the right, Tony on the left and we'll deal with whoever comes along, big or small

Martin Keown
Top Bottom