• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Arsenal vs. Southampton - Tuesday 02/02/16 - 19:45

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kroket

Trusty and Sensible
Another season flushed away in the space of three weeks or so, it's getting pretty stale by now to be honest.

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
Our midfield was laughable. This is a horror show. 4th now and it will stay like this, maybe 3rd. Don't see us beating City, Leicester or Spuds.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
3 points out of 12 against teams 7th and below. I would guess no title winning team has ever done that.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Forster milking a catch every chance he gets, hope Butland beats you into the England squad you tosser.

Axel_Gunner

lets face it. "title race" is over. 5 points are not the world - but too much for us playing like that. I didnt see one real good game of us in throughout 2016.
We are only 5 points in front of ManU. Thats a shame. Hard enough that To******** is same level as we are now. But if we dont start playing ****ing real football now we will battle with ManU. And thats embarrassing.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

No one in ****ing Europe that could improve this squad. Take your words and your calendar year point totals and **** off Wenger.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Season pretty much over

**** off you bottling ****s

Özil ain't renewing his contract either. And Alexis will be off shortly.

****ing amateurs

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Bleak state of affairs right now.

But its not over, we still have it to take care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom