• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL | West Ham United vs Arsenal | 3th December at 17:30 (GMT) BT Sport

What will be the result of this match?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Get in Ox

Proper comment on disrespecting the cannon.

razörist

Soft With The Ladies, Hard With The Mes

Anyway I'm just going to chill and smile now. Missed this kind of performance. Great start of December.

RUS arsenal

Established Member
I always enjoy reading your point of view mate, as you are a good poster.

If you say you enjoyed the performance, then perhaps we arent as bad as I think we are :)
We cut through them in the middle like hot knife through butter. We haven't done that for some time so it was fun to watch, however, I agree we totally screwed up everything in the final 3rd. So I can see where you coming from but I still think we showed some exciting play before the first goal.

I agree that we still have stuff to work on as it was by no means a perfect game, but certainly some positive signs. Specifically, I think we finally found our CM pairing going forward as well as a RB until Bellerin gets back.

STYLEZ

Rio still with the knives out

Rio needs to understand it wasn't a case it didn't work out Barca bought Naymer and needed to push Messi to the left. They were happy for Sanchez to stay but couldn't guarantee a starting place every game.

He wanted to play.

I've read it on the Barcelona forums lots of fans say this was the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

A manager is a guide. He takes a group of people and says: "With you I can make us a success; I can show you the way".

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom