• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Ethan Nwaneri: Se Queda

Buhry

Established Member

Looks like he has a lot of talent on the ball, very calm and accurate and just looks like a natural handling the ball. Was the same in the minutes he got against that german farmer team in pre season

This guy showed confidence and got involved right from the start of his cameo. Think this his how everyone want young player to respond but with Arteta you never know.

I thought he was excellent. I wouldn't have been surprised if ESR put in that sort of performance. He glides on the ball and has poise. A more physical Rosicky?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Bless him, so cute. They weren't afraid to play it to him and we kept a clean sheet

Big Poppa

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
I'm honestly embarrassed for ESR and Vieira today. They should have got Nwaneri's minutes today, but as always they're injured. It's players like these that clog your squad and block the path for other players. Neither ESR nor Vieira have managed to displace Kai, and this disappoints me immensely.

It’s not their fault they’re injured? Be mad at our recruitment. Same thing could happen to Nwaneri.

DuBB

He is more Similar to Wilshere than Mozart

He had a touch, or more specifically a carry and dribble where he looked like he’d lose possession, and then nipped the ball away from the defender and passed it on to someone else.

My brain immediately said “Wilshere!”

Good thing and a bad thing. I can see why Arteta might be possibly hesitant to play him more in senior football. He plays a very “tackleable” style of football and he’s gonna be on the end of a few tough challenges if his style stays that way

But he looked good

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
He had a touch, or more specifically a carry and dribble where he looked like he’d lose possession, and then nipped the ball away from the defender and passed it on to someone else.

Good thing and a bad thing. I can see why Arteta might be possibly hesitant to play him more in senior football. He plays a very “tackleable” style of football and he’s gonna be on the end of a few tough challenges if his style stays that way

But he looked good
Yeah, Wilshere's the closest comparison. He's not quite as swashbuckling (not as much as Lewis-Skelly anyway!) but there's definitely an aggression about the way he uses his ability. Nice clean strike too, needs to show it.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka

But he looked good
Wilshere's injuries came from some of his reckless diving tackles trying to be Steven Gerrard. Plus being overplayed at 19. I think Nwaneri plays a bit like Wilshere and Joe Cole, maybe not as flashy as Cole, but his build reminds me more of Cole.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
Wilshere's injuries came from some of his reckless diving tackles trying to be Steven Gerrard. Plus being overplayed at 19. I think Nwaneri plays a bit like Wilshere and Joe Cole, maybe not as flashy as Cole, but his build reminds me more of Cole.
I've always felt he was similar to Trae Coyle in terms of technical quality.

Geofranco

Would let Saka date his daughter

Player:Saka
I've always felt he was similar to Trae Coyle in terms of technical quality.
Damn I already forgot about Coyle lol. Dude was built like a grown man at 15. Just too many injuries, excellent first touch. Think Nwaneri is a bit more agile and has better vision. I honestly think Nwaneri's vision is underrated same with Skelly.

Arsenal Quotes

When you look at people who are successful, you will find that they aren’t the people who are motivated, but have consistency in their motivation.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom