• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Euro 2024 Draw

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐

Excuse Me Wow GIF by Mashable

10 minutes someone was watching full movie. Fair.

Bloodbather

Established Member

Good draw for Turkey. Czechia is beatable, and Path B has Greece, Luxembourg, Kazakhstan, and Georgia, all beatable teams. Hope we can advance past the group stage this time.

BenTal

Player:Zinchenko
If they want to have this stupid 24 team structure, why don't they increase it to 32 and decrease the stupid qualification games. Win win for everyone, and we won't have this odd situation that a third team in a group have a chance to go to the next round.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Looking at the group draw (and especially after hearing the sex noises) I am more convinced than ever of Saka and Rice bringing the Euros home!

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Looking at the group draw (and especially after hearing the sex noises) I am more convinced than ever of Saka and Rice bringing the Euros home!
Group A is going to ruin some Superbru’s on here, I can see it now.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
England and France are easy favourites there no team close to them Germany are crap even if they at home spain are crap thier golden generations is gone italy are pure crap because their team lack talent. Maybe Portugal is real competition because they have very good team

Mohamed7

biggest underachievement in the world if England doesn’t win it.

World class squad led by inexperienced manager. I still cannot fathom he subbed Saka and brought in Sterling when needed a goal against France. Saka was killing them too. Absolute fraud this manager.

Arsenal Quotes

Ian Wright was the incredible striker for whom those around him sometimes found hard to control especially the opponents. He was an extrovert, hyperactive, and had endured an extremely hard life. His playing style was instinctive, and he had that killer instinct, a player like no other.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom