• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

BergMan

Leverkusen Ultra
That will be a draw

That’s messed up, that makes it better to go through extra time since you get 30 minutes to be able to equalise the score but if you score 1 in the last 10 minutes to go through with a 2-1 loss it’s still a loss.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Always preferred De Rossi as a player to Alonso, even though I am pretty sure Xabi is better.

I rate footballers who look like mad men, and De Rossi looks like you could just place him into Game of Thrones!

I reckon De Rossi rips the head off their goalkeeper now, after that **** up.

Happy for Xhaka though, hope he gets his Treble now since Pierre is out 👍

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

What an incredible job Gasperini has done at Atalanta, he's their Wenger.

Arsenal Quotes

Other clubs never came into my thoughts once I knew Arsenal wanted to sign me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom