• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Europa League 2023/24

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Leverkusen v Atalanta will be more exciting final than the CL. Both team play great football

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Thank God at least Munich went out last night, otherwise this would have been @jones right now...

eb5y4j8l80g71.jpg

...also I am convinced Leverkusen are just pausing the game near the end and switching the difficulty down to "Beginner" level, the amount of last second goals is insane...teams just stop defending against them in injury time, all the time lol 😅

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Loved how they were like nobody has done this before ooops wait Celtic did (over four seasons - and separately done an invincible treble as well)

Also like how I thought Xhaka was the new Alonso and then Alonso signed him and made him an invincible.

Paperino

It’s Timo Time

Thank God Munich went out last night, otherwise this would have been @jones right now...

View attachment 24190

...also I am convinced Leverkusen are just pausing the game near the end and switching the difficulty down to "Beginner" level, the amount of last second goals is insane...teams jist stop defending against them in injury time, all the time lol 😅

Its pure luck over and over again. If they played in a 38 games league and the Champions League it wouldnt be like this.

Thrice

Loved how they were like nobody has done this before ooops wait Celtic did (over four seasons - and separately done an invincible treble as well)

Also like how I thought Xhaka was the new Alonso and then Alonso signed him and made him an invincible.
I don't remember Celtic winning a European trophy in my lifetime.

Thrice

At this point I'm convinced Alonso made a pact with the devil. The way they keep avoiding defeat is absolutely insane.

Bradpiff

Are leverkusen tired they have played more games than Arsenal have

And won the league against a team that for outspends them hmm

But are not crying about the team that outspends them hmm

Hmm interesting they also have a young inexperienced manager hmm

Arsenal Quotes

The club changed so much, I changed with it and football has changed with us... But one thing never changes: the 90 minutes still belong to the player, 90 minutes during which he is king.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom