• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Jesus (Out)

Kuroske

True. With his injuries and wage it’s really hard to shift him and get money for him
record rights GIF

VibalistDK

Idk. On the one hand Jesus has definitely been a hot-and-cold type of player, and you could concievably bring in someone with more stability and a better goal scoring record.

On the other hand I can't help but feel there is such a thing as being *too* cynical in football. We risk creating a culture where no player feels safe or appreciated if a couple of injuries and lukewarm performances are enough to instantly make you surplus to requirements. The man has had some incredible games for us.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Doubt it. Arteta isn't really one for letting go of players he values and I don't think his views on Jesus have changed. His role in the squad might have but I think Arteta will see value in keeping him, especially if others are sold (Eddie, ESR, Partey, etc).

Black Noir

Only teams, that would take him is the Italian clubs with a loan with Obligations to buy. If he wasn’t so injury phone , i would have kept him as left/ right wide forward back up . His high wages is another problem. Him being a squad player now.

OnlyOne

🎙️ Future Journalist
Trusted ⭐

Doubt it. Arteta isn't really one for letting go of players he values and I don't think his views on Jesus have changed. His role in the squad might have but I think Arteta will see value in keeping him, especially if others are sold (Eddie, ESR, Partey, etc).

I think a lot depends on his knee tbh.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Jesus is done at this level. Just one injury too many

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Arteta is very quick to go really cold on a player he once fancied tbf. Auba, Laca, Leno, even someone like Eddie he used to play regularly and then just stopped completely. Vieira seems to be getting this too now.
Has a habit of giving players massive contracts then quickly sidelining them

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
G.Jesus and Zinchenko came here and raised our level but if we want to raise the level to be trophy winning team we have to upgrade we can make them squad options there lot of players worse than them we can sell.

All depends on offers. If we received s**t bids they'll stay

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Arteta is very quick to go really cold on a player he once fancied tbf. Auba, Laca, Leno, even someone like Eddie he used to play regularly and then just stopped completely. Vieira seems to be getting this too now.

Willing to give Vieira one season as he has attributes that will help us in knockout football (transitional play from his passing and buildup and a good finisher/ball striker).

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Willing to give Vieira one season as he has attributes that will help us in knockout football (transitional play from his passing and buildup and a good finisher/ball striker).
Vieira is not getting any minutes and the manager don’t trust or rate him at all by how he has treated him. One more season of no football will destroy any value he has.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
G.Jesus and Zinchenko came here and raised our level but if we want to raise the level to be trophy winning team we have to upgrade we can make them squad options there lot of players worse than them we can sell.

All depends on offers. If we received s**t bids they'll stay

That's how I see it. They were squad options for a title winning City and we are at a point now where they should be that for us. I personally wouldn't sell either of them. Plenty of worse players in the squad that should go before those two.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

So strange that football is in a situation where no one can really think of many strikers worth paying for. I don't think there is an established elite striker we can buy so we will either go for a very expensive 1 season striker that might be fine, someone promising that's a pure punt or someone not elite from the PL.

Absolutely no idea what I'd go for... going to be an interesting summer (I hope)

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

So strange that football is in a situation where no one can really think of many strikers worth paying for. I don't think there is an established elite striker we can buy so we will either go for a very expensive 1 season striker that might be fine, someone promising that's a pure punt or someone not elite from the PL.

Absolutely no idea what I'd go for... going to be an interesting summer (I hope)

We'll maybe take a punt on a younger one like a Sesko or that type but we'll continue with Havertz at CF most likely.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

There are plenty of good strikers out there. Sesko for his age is very impressive statistically. People are acting like past great strikers were 30 goal season strikers at 21. Openda scored over 20 league goals in France last season and now over 20 league goals in Germany. That’s very impressive

CannonBals

I doubt he will go on loan with italian club paying only part of the salary. This is not like Pepe. This is more like Partey last year. If we get a decent offer he goes or he stays as he is still usefull.

Also we cannot book a loss on him, his current book value will ve 27m so anything above that and we may be willing to listen.

But apart from Saudi I cannot see anyone else putting in a decent offer.

Arsenal Quotes

Tony Adams was a legendary Arsenal captain. He had authority over the team and even over his opponents.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom