• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Magalhães: O Monstro

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

Neither him or Saliba couldn’t pass out from the back. Bayern were willing to let them have the ball.

In these sort of games, we really do lack a defender who is able to pick a pass out from the back or just drive with the ball. That’s why I think Timber would be useful for that.

Sniper Mik

Not a Closet Sp**s Fan
But his passing was shaky throughout. There were many occasions when they could have clipped the ball over the top or through the lines. Maybe I’m asking for too much?
Yeah the nerves got to him. He started nervous against Brighton and City too but got better as the game wore on.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

But his passing was shaky throughout. There were many occasions when they could have clipped the ball over the top or through the lines. Maybe I’m asking for too much?
I feel like they're both pretty good at passing through the lines, not John Stones but more than good enough. Nerves maybe?

The penalty incident was insane though, throw back to nervous, rash Gabriel. Hopefully this was just a blip

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

I know he isn't that highly rated on here but VVD has also been unreal this season, when you watch Liverpool play the man is at time the only anchor point between the defense and Allison standing alone on the midfield line asked to stop counters. The job he's doing is ridiculous, especially considering the amount of attacks he has to deal because of Klopp's style of play. Not to mention he's the primary passing outlet from deep and vital to Liverpool's quick attacks.

Think TOTS will be one of Saliba/Gabriel and VVD.
Not to mention he's had like 4 CB partners this season, half of them inexperienced. He's back to his best, maybe even better.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

I feel like they're both pretty good at passing through the lines, not John Stones but more than good enough. Nerves maybe?

The penalty incident was insane though, throw back to nervous, rash Gabriel. Hopefully this was just a blip

The pressure got to them I think even though Gabriel and Saliba’s passing of late has been pretty mid.

Watched Saliba for France during the last international break and he looked pretty suss when pressed. Pressure, tiredness of playing every three days…not sure what it is. Uncharted territory for most of these players to play high pressured games every 3 days. Timber would have been perfect during this period to rotate at the back and give them a breather.

Gooner Zig

AM's Resident Accountant
Trusted ⭐

Neither him or Saliba couldn’t pass out from the back. Bayern were willing to let them have the ball.

In these sort of games, we really do lack a defender who is able to pick a pass out from the back or just drive with the ball. That’s why I think Timber would be useful for that.

Saliba's passing from defence is incredible; he also drove forward with the ball on several occasions.

TH14shahriar

A gentle soul
Saliba's passing from defence is incredible; he also drove forward with the ball on several occasions.
The pressure got to them I think even though Gabriel and Saliba’s passing of late has been pretty mid.

Watched Saliba for France during the last international break and he looked pretty suss when pressed. Pressure, tiredness of playing every three days…not sure what it is. Uncharted territory for most of these players to play high pressured games every 3 days. Timber would have been perfect during this period to rotate at the back and give them a breather.

Tbf Bayern did a really good job cutting out passing lines to our midfielders but they also hesitated when they got opportunities to pass forward.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
He didn't a good job for those that always doubted him in the back of their heads to be honest.

This is his 4th season.

As I said the doubts on Gabriel will always exist due to his bozoness and today he was shocking. He cannot handle pressure as seen our business end of collapses with Gabriel in the team.

Also here's an interesting stat, we've not won a major trophy ever since Gabriel joined the team, a coincidence.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Still capable of multiple clown moments in big games. He's made big strides and reduced them but he was shocking today.

MutableEarth

Reiss' Dad
Trusted ⭐
This is like his first genuinely bad game all season but feel he played the occasion rather than the match for the entire game. Saliba had a couple jitters but he was holding it together. Gabriel got a bit too emotional today.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Saliba was poor that second half too, but think Gabriel (and Zinchenko) started it near the end of the first half.

My boy kinda folded a bit today 🙁

Peterq

Was definitely Kiwior fault, I'm sure a cripple would be able to reach that pass from Gabriel
That was definitely Gabriel fault and today he did it again. His passing game was at best ok but lately is very akward. Maybe too much games and pressure on him.

Maybe

You're wrong, no?
That was definitely Gabriel fault and today he did it again. His passing game was at best ok but lately is very akward. Maybe too much games and pressure on him.
The pass from Gabriel to Kiwior vs Bayern was fine, you can't blame someone giving a pass just because the guy receiving the ball can't move or doesn't understand what's behind him. I was watching the game with a group of people and nobody was able to understand how Kiwior couldn't move to receive the pass. You would see more agility in a fat Tesco cashier eating McDonald's 3 times a day

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom