• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Gabriel Paulista: No Entiendo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

He'll be big here, I'm talking knocking back bids from Barca big. It'll take a couple of seasons but I'm sure like Chambers we've finally got some quality defenders ready to replace Per.

Impact

Established Member
I must say Wenger has done well with Gabriel and Chambers. In a market where CBs are tough to find, he's bought two potential gems.

Gabriel looks in great condition physically. A proper pre-season and I think he can become a genuine starting option.

DanDare

Emoji Merchant and Believer-In-Chief
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
He did a couple of early-koscielnyesque things today

i have full faith he'll be good for us like kos has been

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
I like him, he feels like a more athletic and aggressive Mertesacker. Feel very calm with him in the side unlike with Chambers.

E

Enoch

That one v one he had with Pogrebnyak when he was counter attacking, brilliant tackle to block his shot. Every time the Reading players were in the box and Gabriel came in to help, i was just ready for him to concede a penalty, but he didn't get hyped or fouled trying to do too much, he just showed great amount of composure and did the job well.

He was also a threat in the air, should have came away with two goals today, almost scored from a corner and that free kick from Santi. Good player we have on our hands, will definitely bench Per next season.

Artisan

Not Emery's Old Pal
With Per now injured and Chelsea next week we'll finally get the chance to see what he really is made out of. Perform well and he could have displaced Per come end of the season.

fabo

6.51 / 10
Thought he looked ropey tbh. Need to see more of Koscielny/Gabriel but doesn't excite me too much so far - looks to be lacking a few things.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Never easy for a CB to come on as a sub half way through a big game.

MrBump

He looks proper CB to be but faster...
Let's remember he's only been here for a couple of months.
This guy could be great as early as next season.

Gooner416

Master of Stonks
Trusted ⭐

I would say he is more like Kos than Merte, he has those wild moments similar to Kos where your just like oh no ffs don't do that :D

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

He done some things well somethings a bit omg but prepared to see the glass as half full. Needs time like any new player

BobP

Memri Fan
He's right, Mertesacker needs to be phased out for us to reach the next level. Now Gabriel has an opportunity to truly show what he can do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I always wanted to play in English football and Arsenal and Highbury IS English football to me.

Dennis Bergkamp

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 26

Sturm Graz Sporting Director Andreas Schicker says he will meet Arsenal next week to attempt to sign striker Mika Biereth permanently [Kurier]

Arsenal have made contact with Stade Rennais and representatives regarding a move for Désiré Doué this summer. They are joined by PSG, Manchester United, Sp**s, Bayer Leverkusen, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund in the pursuit for the 18 year-old [The Secret Scout]

Arsenal are in the running to sign Crystal Palace attacker Michael Olise alongside Manchester United, Liverpool, Newcastle and Chelsea [Darren Lewis - The Mirror]

Emile Smith Rowe will hold talks with the club this week as the likelihood of him leaving for more playing time grows [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom