• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Bayern have a great squad, 2nd best squad in the world, imo, but the wrong manager.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Ingolstadt has no possession and yet we have no penetration whatsoever.

Alonso off for Douglas Costa who was arguably our best player last year and whom Ancelotti has misused all season.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Commentator: "Bayern looking for a lift ahead of their CL match against Arsenal on Weds night".

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
And BAYERN SCORE IN THE 90th minute!!

Vidal scores it, but that goal was made by the pace of Robben and Costa.,

The Gooner

Bayern have a great squad, 2nd best squad in the world, imo, but the wrong manager.
Who in your opinion has the best squad in the world? Bayern benches World Class players like Robben and WC winners like Muller. They have quality players on almost all positions and the closest team in terms of squad depth may be Madrid perhaps. However, even they were poor recently when quite a few first team players were unavailable due to injury.

Don't think you can say Barcelona. They struggle without Iniesta and Busquets. If Messi, Mascherano, Pique and Jordi get injured I think Barcelona will be in serious trouble. Barcelona has the worst second team at the moment out of the big clubs in Europe.

The Gooner

^ Thought you'd say Madrid. However, weren't they struggling recently without Bale, Modric, James, Pepe and Marcelo?

Also I think Bayern trumps Madrid in the goal. Neuer alone is better than both Navas and Kiko.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
^ Thought you'd say Madrid. However, weren't they struggling recently without Bale, Modric, James, Pepe and Marcelo?

Also I think Bayern trumps Madrid in the goal. Neuer alone is better than both Navas and Kiko.

Zizou is not the best manager in the world. That's why they struggled.

Neuer is the best goalie in the world, that's a given.

Aevi

Hale End FC
Remember when the clueless sheep on here were crying for that serial league under achiever Ancelotti?

I do.
img_6158.jpg

Then what are we? :lol:

Arsenal Quotes

A player's true character is in how he plays and not in his social life. You can hide your real personality in your social life, You cannot on the field.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom