• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

Maxim

3:0, Penalty Lewa. GK could've been sent off as well but the ref is playing it nice. Game over i guess.

Forsberg is a fecking imbecile.

Keita doesn't look fit to me and I think that's hurting the rest of the team, who've been awful too.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
3:0, Penalty Lewa. GK could've been sent off as well but the ref is playing it nice. Game over i guess.

didn't even get booked did he? I thought he'd at least get a yellow! There where 3 defenders back in the box.

Not very often I want Muenchen to win, but today is one of these days. They are giving Leipzig a right schooling.

E

Enoch

Dembele is just fantastic to watch, such a talent. I think he's already mentioned his love for Barca! But hopefully he sticks around Dortmund for a while at least.

@3:55 I thought he pulled a Sanchez by keeping the ball and missing putting through a player (Kagawa), but he tried to attract players to his shot, which he faked and then put through Kagawa. His passing and intelligence for his age is immense.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Was watching like 5 Minutes of that game and saw Dortmund bottle 2 great chances. Switched to the Frankfurt game after i saw that :D

Augsburg ended up having the best chance to win it too, right at the end, Weidenfeller with a really bad kick put it on a plate, but they messed it up.

Axel_Gunner

last game of first half of the season now.

freiburg 1-0 bayern after only 4 minutes,
bayern defence struggling.
lets see if they can turn this around.

Axel_Gunner

90+1 Lewandowski world class control and finish

freiburg 1-2 bayern

final score 1-2.
but bayern is beatable.

Last edited:

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Huge win that for Bayern as far as the title race goes. You'd expect them to start creating some space between themselves and the rest pretty soon.

They do seem heavily reliant on Lewandowski and two wingers in their 30's as far as scoring and creating goals go.

Rimaal

Mesmerised By Raccoons
Trusted ⭐
Bayern at home awful against Schalke today. Wasteful and sloppy. It may not be hopeless for Arsenal.

Oh_Snap

There was never a better time to play bayern this season it seems. Unfortunatly, same goes for us.

The Gooner

Bayern beat Wolfsburg in the DFB Pokal. Something seems off about them. They were not clinical enough with their chances. Dominated the second half but just couldn't score and Neuer saved them in the last 10 minutes.

If we don't get destroyed at the Allianz Arena then we can pull this one off!

optimus

Bayern is level below this season. Now is the time for us to step in. Need to play counter with Xhaka having a game of his life and Alexis stepping up big time.

Notorious Big

Drunka In Friend Zone
Bayern is level below this season. Now is the time for us to step in. Need to play counter with Xhaka having a game of his life and Alexis stepping up big time.

This is the probably the worst Bayern since 2009 or so.However,CL is different animal and they'll probably step up there.The thing is that their best players are old now and some others aren't in great form.What happend to Muller ? ffs,out of form.

Oh_Snap

Philipp Lahm retires after this season. He was supposed to be Bayerns sporting director, Karl-Heinz Rummenigge and Uli Hoeness already announced that half a year ago. Now Lahm turned that down, leaving the former both baffled. Awesome move!

Arsenal Quotes

First I went left, he did too. Then I went right and he did too. Then I went left again and he went to buy a hot dog.

Arsene Wenger on dribbling Zinedine Zidane in a charity game

Latest posts

Top Bottom