• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

German Football 2017/18

Maxim

Ousmane Dembele what a performance.

Just stretchered off but before that he was incredible. Why weren't arsenal all over him?

salvat

Liked Your Post
We were along with Bayern and Man Utd but he chose Dortmund over everyone else. Can't really blame him for that because ultimately he wants to end up in Barcelona and not many better places to develop as a young player while keeping your door open for a move there.

Maxim

We were along with Bayern and Man Utd but he chose Dortmund over everyone else. Can't really blame him for that because ultimately he wants to end up in Barcelona and not many better places to develop as a young player while keeping your door open for a move there.

Really?! Because this sounds very familiar to me...

E

Enoch

Ousmane Dembele what a performance.

Just stretchered off but before that he was incredible. Why weren't arsenal all over him?

Saw that as well, he was running the show, ripping through their midfield with his runs. He's just scored against Augsburg, phenomenal talent, miles better than anything we have on the wings at the moment.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Dortmund have been really underwhelming recently, results wise anyways. I thought they'd at least put up some sort of a challenge even if they were to fall short in April or something like that.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
Is the manager under any pressure?

I don't think so. Dortmund are not a trigger happy club, and despite underperforming in the bundesliga so far this season, BVB will still finish top 3 and qualify for CL again. There would have to be one mighty colapse after the winter break for Tuchel to be under pressure. LEague form does need to improve though obviously!

OG J0E

Dortmund are utter, utter **** - cost me a GDeep 5-figure sum by coming back against Real i.e. being too good, and are going to lose me another bet by dropping points every week and finishing outside the top 2 i.e. being too ****. Every game they go 1-0 down through **** defending and aren't good enough in attack to break teams down.

Borussin

AM's Resident Dortmund Fan
They are actually playing well when i watch them and the board can be considered as rather calm. remember that klopp quit on it's own and wasn't fired. They just miss a lot of sitters, god knows why.

Depends what games you watch! There has been some good and some bad. And just too many average performance.
BvB's position in the league is not through bad finishing, it's a pretty fair reflection. The game vs Aug was a fair result, just not a good performance . Yes Auba missed a couple very good chances, but Augsburg where deserving of the point.
I think Dortmund will be very strong after the winter break.

Hunta

Established Member
Trusted ⭐

Not seen a young player as good as Dembele since Wilshere when he broke through. Dembele will be playing for Madrid or Barcelona in two years. Dribbles like a Messi/Neymar hybrid.

BBF

We should have had Dembele. Me and @Trilly were creaming ourselves over him for the whole summer. But the higher ups at Arsenal thought it was a better idea getting Asano. Honestly, some of the scouts at this club are ****ing terrible.

Oh_Snap

Leipzig vs Bayern .. Boys vs Men. Leipzig got found out easily on the second. You know you f'ed up when xabi alonso scores inside the 16yrd box.

Oh_Snap

Red Card for Forsberg after trying to make Lahm shorter than he already is. Stupid Challenge, Red Card is ok.

@Rimaal not watching? Must be enjoying this

DEFUQ DID HUMMELS TO HIS HAIR?!

Oh_Snap

3:0, Penalty Lewa. GK could've been sent off as well but the ref is playing it nice. Game over i guess.

Arsenal Quotes

When I arrive at the gates of Heaven the Good Lord will ask "What did you do in your life?"
I will respond "I tried to win football matches."
He will say: "Are you certain that's all?"
"Well, that's the story of my life. It is not easy to win football matches, you know."

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom