• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Granit Xhaka: Xhak Off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erlis

Only Came To See Granit Xhaka

Top 10.

Look Liam Brady number 8 when all he won was one fa cup (even lost community shield).

Xhaka won us 2 fa cups and 2 community shields against the best teams in the country!
I believe he’s also top 10 in Arsenal appearances in history, or very close to it. 7 years giving nothing but his absolute best, showing immense fight, passion, bravery and skill in Arsenal colours!

I do not know how you did not get the trusted status until now, mate. It is you vs the trolls who try to leave an impression on the audience in here.

Erlis

Now he's resorted to quoting himself. Goodness.
Sad Champions League GIF by UEFA

Erlis

I was thinking of how the midfield Xhaka - Rice will function. The problem I see with it is that Rice is a bit of a cheat, from my eye observation I do not think that he gives everything on the pitch, he is the one who likes to do the talking, not the work. He has a posture and a loud voice, which is not always very smart, and I do not know how they would've gotten along with Xhaka as a senior player who does managing on the field, as instructed by Arteta.

I think the situation will be like with Ramsey, when he was playing with Xhaka, he did not want to do a lot of work, he wanted to score and take the glory. I had a very good opinion about Wilshere, I think he was fearless and hard-working, shame that he was not able to continue in the midfield with Xhaka, I wanted to see them playing together He was sincere about his game

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
I was thinking of how the midfield Xhaka - Rice will function. The problem I see with it is that Rice is a bit of a cheat, from my eye observation I do not think that he gives everything on the pitch, he is the one who likes to do the talking, not the work. He has a posture and a loud voice, which is not always very smart, and I do not know how they would've gotten along with Xhaka as a senior player who does managing on the field, as instructed by Arteta.

I think the situation will be like with Ramsey, when he was playing with Xhaka, he did not want to do a lot of work, he wanted to score and take the glory. I had a very good opinion about Wilshere, I think he was fearless and hard-working, shame that he was not able to continue in the midfield with Xhaka, I wanted to see them playing together He was sincere about his game

Rice is a hard worker. He’s good off the ball, I’d say it’s his best trait.
Personality wise there could be a clash. They both like to be the main vocal leader on the pitch. I think Xhaka’s had arguments with Ramsdale many times but they still get on so I’m sure it would be the same with Rice, I see no reason why they wouldn’t work together.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

This is what you look like trying to stay in the Xhaka at Arsenal period that is now over:
summer fail GIF by 1st Look

Erlis

Rice is a hard worker. He’s good off the ball, I’d say it’s his best trait.
Personality wise there could be a clash. They both like to be the main vocal leader on the pitch. I think Xhaka’s had arguments with Ramsdale many times but they still get on so I’m sure it would be the same with Rice, I see no reason why they wouldn’t work together.

Tbh, I have never seen Xhaka having any arguments with Ramsdale. Maybe I missed that part. I am not saying that Xhaka will have probs with Rice, Xhaka is a clever guy with a long experience behind him, and also is a team-oriented player and a professional, who would've never had probs with his teammates. He has good management ability in this respect. I have only watched carefully Rice when he played against Arsenal and in the Conference League. I was not really impressed with him. Personality-wise, he is still young, and if he plays with Xhaka, I know that Granit will have a good influence on him.

To the trolls and attention seekers: as long as Xhaka is around and there is no news about him leaving, we will talk as we want and what we want. >Get a grip.

Arsel

Top 10.

Look Liam Brady number 8 when all he won was one fa cup (even lost community shield).

Xhaka won us 2 fa cups and 2 community shields against the best teams in the country!
I believe he’s also top 10 in Arsenal appearances in history, or very close to it. 7 years giving nothing but his absolute best, showing immense fight, passion, bravery and skill in Arsenal colours!
I feel sorry for you.

Your life is limited to this.

Your Mum had such hopes for you.

BergMan

Betrayed by Xhaka
Granit Xhaka on if last season was his best season:

“Some see it that way, others not so much. It's not for nothing that I'm where I am today. There's a lot of work behind it and it also makes me proud. I was able to win the fans back at Arsenal after what happened 3 years ago. But the problem is that a lot of people only see the last two years and not the seasons before that. They were good too - except for the phase , where I had the misunderstanding with the fans."

This is directed at people like @Batman. You heard from the horse’s mouth. Definitely not one good season out of 7!!!

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Agree with @BergMan , Xhaka has had 2 good seasons out of 7 and not just the 1!

MATHEO

No he’s had 7 good seasons!
The way I see it, He had 2 good seasons with Arsène (at some point he managed to get 7 assists from DM) but he didnt know how to defend. He was below average with Emery mostly because of tactics as we were building up play within our own half and thus his flaws were highlighted, with Arteta he improved his defending and became one of the best and most consistent players in the squad.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Past two seasons he has been excellent, before that every now and then in games. Not a criticism of him could say that about most of our squad players down the years .

No need to rim him like a couple do on here..

Legend14

Established Member
Past two seasons he has been excellent, before that every now and then in games. Not a criticism of him could say that about most of our squad players down the years .

No need to rim him like a couple do on here..
He has been one of our most consistent players over the years and plays at the level he is capable. Not sure what more you can ask from a player. Not sure why he is so controversial other than the one moment.

Pop Tart

Established Member
Not sure
He has been one of our most consistent players over the years and plays at the level he is capable. Not sure what more you can ask from a player. Not sure why he is so controversial other than the one moment.
Not sure why you are forcing a argument. Have praised him . Idk Any more Jeff..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Dennis Bergkamp is the club's unconditional idol, a perfectionist whom I never saw make a careless technical move.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Latest posts

Top Bottom