• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Hull City Enter The ‘Spit’ Report

General

Established Member
Hull City have submitted their full version of events to the Football Association regarding allegations of spitting by Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas.

Hull accused Fabregas of spitting at assistant manager Brian Horton in the tunnel after their 2-1 FA Cup defeat at the Emirates Stadium on 17 March.

The 21-year-old Gunners captain has strenuously denied the allegations.

Hull have submitted statements from Horton, manager Phil Brown and fitness conditioner Sean Rush to the FA.

"There is an independent solicitor representing us and hopefully there will be no bias towards any one club," Brown told the Hull Daily Mail.

"We really just want the truth to come out. If the truth comes out then we've got nothing to worry about."

The FA will now consider the evidence before deciding whether to take the matter further.

Clearly they've had enough time to concoct a story. If those TV pictures shortly after the game aren't credible evidence of Phil Brown's muppetry then I don't know what is. Question is- where exactly did this alleged spit happen? The pitch, tunnel or row z?

Klaus Daimler

Established Member
I like the version of their letter to the FA that Arseblog posted yesterday:

hullevidence.jpg

LostAndFound

Yes, I laughed at that letter when I saw it. Quality stuff.

Not sure what there is to discuss here, Hull haven't a leg (or a video) to stand on, and I think that's about it.

OohtobeaGoonerGal

Established Member
I read that letter yesterday also, still laughed after reading it again. another cool thing about the letter: check out the address under the Hull Logo crest.

USArsenal

H.Y.I.C.
this all reminds me of the Kramer-Newman-Keith Hernandez spitting incident in Seinfeld..

"That, sir, was one magic lugie!"

Wembley79

Hmm, maybe they will, make a film about "the mgic lugie" - starring Keith Costner in groovy specs, and an array of flip boards...

For my money, the lugie came from the grassy knoll :D

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Warra bump!

Guess we can give Cesc a three game ban at this point, only fair thing to do for farmer Phil.

• Funny
Reactions: A_G

Arsenal Quotes

I think without doubt that Bergkamp is the most talented player to have played for Arsenal in the past 30 years, for as long as I can remember

Liam Brady

Latest posts

Top Bottom