• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

✍️ OFFICIAL Jakub Kiwior

Status
Not open for further replies.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Not to live no
Yeah I figured just messin.

I spent 8 years growing up in Bangladesh and 4 years in Sydney. One big takeaway: The UK is pretty special. At least London is. Don’t ask me bout bham though…

Moving to NYC would be very beneficial from a career perspective for me but I have no interest

Uncle Good-Advice

Sounds like Senderos ffs
Senderos was actually very highly rated as a youngster. I think this comparison is rather flattering at this stage.

Kiwior's career looks like is carefully planned. He left country as a teen for an Anderlecht academy, then took a potential step back in order to play first-team football and went to anonymous Slovakian team Podbrezova which was very surprising. They got relegated but he was sold to Slovakian powerhouse Zilina for 25 times more than Podbrezova paid. Two years later Spezia bought him for like 1,5M euros and within 2 seasons he became first team player. Now he's at Arsenal, worth 25M. Is he good enough time will tell but I respect how his career panned as of now.

Tom Mix

Senderos was actually very highly rated as a youngster. I think this comparison is rather flattering at this stage.

Kiwior's career looks like is carefully planned. He left country as a teen for an Anderlecht academy, then took a potential step back in order to play first-team football and went to anonymous Slovakian team Podbrezova which was very surprising. They got relegated but he was sold to Slovakian powerhouse Zilina for 25 times more than Podbrezova paid. Two years later Spezia bought him for like 1,5M euros and within 2 seasons he became first team player. Now he's at Arsenal, worth 25M. Is he good enough time will tell but I respect how his career panned as of now.
Senderos had all the physical tools to succeed. It was his mind which let him down, he was a player in perpetual fear of failure and bullying who seemed nervous at the physical side of the game.

Alexs

Not really, but it’s getting there, doesn’t matter which part of the city you live in. Not as bad as London, but it’s going there.

I couldn’t have kids in this City, I’ll stress too much.
Are you in a gang or dealing drugs? London’s pretty safe from where I’m standing. Anyway, if you are, Saudi may not be your best choice.

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Swear he had the Galacticos on lock. Drogba ruined him tho the following season.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
A lot of us who are born and/or raised here take it for granted.

But as you go to other major cities you start to realise that you live in one of the best in the world n

Yup. Especially for “people of colour” - the diversity in this city is just incredible. I’ve been lucky enough to travel to just about everywhere and I genuinely think London is clear.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Spezia manager Goti confirmed Jakub has left the club.

Goti is frustrated to lose him in middle of season but understands these things happens

Legend14

Established Member
A lot of us who are born and/or raised here take it for granted.

But as you go to other major cities you start to realise that you live in one of the best in the world n
Visiting from US, a few times, ( Once just for Arsenal) London is great. Had trouble finding food though. Watching Youtube it seems street food should be my next target there. Next time I come (May hopefully ;). I’ll hit up the forum for where to eat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Nobody has enough talent to live on talent alone. Even when you have talent, a life without work goes nowhere

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Friday, May 17

Cedric and Mohamed Elneny will leave the clubs when their contracts expire this summer [Fabrizio Romano]

Newcastle have joined Arsenal and Liverpool in the race to sign Barcelona winger Raphinha [TBR Football]

Arsenal are keen on Benfica’s 21 year old striker Marcos Leonardo [TBR Football]

Aaron Ramsdale has agreed to join Newcastle this summer [Sky Sports News]

Latest posts

Top Bottom