• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jamie Vardy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malky

Established Member
:lol:
"He's replaceable"
He just fired these ****ers to the title, now they're talking like they are some European super club where top CF's will be desperate to go. They'll end up with Theo and probably need to pay more than what we'll pay for Vardy :lol:
Also, if this means we've got enough money left for a top quality winger and CB then get it done. Selling Gibbs could also fund Rodriquez. We can only hope :drool:

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
I really have no issue with redcafe, I just felt like taking a petty swipe at them. :lol:
Redcafe would be an incredible case study for psychologists tbh, as soon as a player is signed or lobked with a rival a special kind of delusion kicks in over there.

Will never forget someone on there saying they turned down Özil because Januzaj would be just as good, if not better in 3 years (after his debut).

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
if everything get done quickly i think we will announce it in Monday.

all the papers saying we are trying to get everything done before Vardy travel with England to France in Monday

GoonerfromKz

Player:Trossard
I like how they mention Morata and Auba as possible replacements, RAWK level delusion going on there
:lol::lol::lol:

BBF

Bet the same people that hate the idea of Vardy were against Suarez.

But no one admits that now...

Bollocks. I was creaming myself over Suarez. You didn't even rate Higuain, lets not forget :lol:

SuperGoon

Debbie Downer

Player:Saka
Redcafe would be an incredible case study for psychologists tbh, as soon as a player is signed or lobked with a rival a special kind of delusion kicks in over there.

Will never forget someone on there saying they turned down Özil because Januzaj would be just as good, if not better in 3 years (after his debut).

Well, yeah, that's just arrogance. But all man united fans have that. Like when we walloped them 3-0 at the Emirates. "We'll still finish above Arsenal." lolkay.

Prawn Sandwich

They should bid £31m+1 on Lacazette to try and replace Vardy. Would be a better fit than the Sporting CP boy they are linked/rumoured with.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
All literally EVERY opposition fan seems to be saying is "Doesn't make sense. Vardy won't score goals there, can only play in a counter attacking team. Arsenal play possession football why are they buying Vardy. Bla bla bla".

Clueless honestly. It's as if we apparently only score goals when we're camped outside the oppo's box. Go check our goals from last season and see how many we scored where there was space in behind the defence to exploit. Especially when Walcott was playing ST.

Now go see the amount of brilliant counter attacks we messed up because we didn't have the right personnel up front. Combine all these opportunities with the fact we will very likely tweak our system slightly to cater to Vardy's strengths and he will get an absolute **** loads of opportunities to score.

Bitter ****s the lot of em.

Jasard

Forum Issue Troubleshooter

Özil will have some fun with Vardy up top, Wilshere loves a through ball as well

Carlo Marx

Used to be the Voice of Reason, now raging
Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

You are loved when you’re born, you’re loved when you die, and in between you have to manage

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Tuesday, May 28

Arsenal have been handed a boost as Sporting Lisbon have lowered their asking price for CB Ousmane Diomande from €80m to €60m [Record]

Sheffield Wednesday are keen on signing 21 year old striker Mika Biereth on loan [The Sheffield Star]

Arsenal hope to command a sizeable fee for Eddie Nketiah this summer [The Athletic]

Arsenal and AC Milan are interested in Monaco midfielder Youssouf Fofana [Gazzetta]

Thomas Partey’s preference is to stay at Arsenal, but no talks have taken place over a new contract with one year left and the club could consider offers this summer [Charles Watts]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom