• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Jorrel Hato

LookingForEric

Patronize me again and I'll destroy you 😖

So now this Mo dude is also a good ITK?

So far he seems like a half decent ITK yes, not quite TNAT but he does get some good info.

For example he was one of the first to say about Hato -

Transfer news is difficult, the club can go and talk to 20 clubs about 30 players, we can get small bits of info but ultimately the club can go down whatever route they want.

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
So far he seems like a half decent ITK yes, not quite TNAT but he does get some good info.

For example he was one of the first to say about Hato -

Transfer news is difficult, the club can go and talk to 20 clubs about 30 players, we can get small bits of info but ultimately the club can go down whatever route they want.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Links to Hato first came in January. What are you on about?

Iwobeast

Established Member

Player:Ødegaard
He has been pants this year, as have most of Ajax. Better let him play and develop more

Bloodbather

Established Member

I hope we go after Califiori from Bologna instead. Hato seems a bit too raw, though I wouldn't mind getting him as an alternative because of his upside.

MikelHadADream

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
Reminds me of Saliba. Have no problem with a signing like this, in fact it’s a shame we don’t make more of them.

If you captain Ajax at 17 you’re a top player.

Nunowoolmez

Established Member
So far we linked with 3 defenders....

This lad, who seems a younger version of Kiwi

Diomande....a RCB

Ferdi Kadioglu....an inverted LB

We don't really need another CB, but we do need a proper LB.

I wish Teta would stop buying players he thinks can just 'do a job' in positions. If you need a LB, just buy a LB who plays like you want.

TheEliteMaster100_

Turns up only when we lose
Why is Arteta against signing a traditional fullback and having them play as a fullback? More CB's playing wide gimmick is tiresome. We need different profiles, especially in Europe.

Rasmi

Negative Nancy

Why is Arteta against signing a traditional fullback and having them play as a fullback? More CB's playing wide gimmick is tiresome. We need different profiles, especially in Europe.
Apparently fullbacks are obsolete nowadays. Pep don’t use them and we have to copy pep in everything he does

Sammy1887

New Year, Same Hate For Reed
Apparently fullbacks are obsolete nowadays. Pep don’t use them and we have to copy pep in everything he does

Pep signs elite attackers though...we don't. We're still stuck in the defender signing phase.

Arsenal Quotes

Thierry Henry was very quick at analysing everything that was going on and how he needed to react. This intelligence, this capacity to evaluate, understand and question oneself, is also the mark of great players... For everyone, for the fans and for us, he symbolised the golden age of Arsenal.

Arsène Wenger: My Life in Red and White

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 20

Thomas Partey is wanted by clubs in Saudi Arabia, with just one year left on his deal [Evening Standard]

Pedro Neto & Nico Williams are admired by the club, while they have also watched Amadou Onana and Martin Zubimendi this season [Evening Standard]

Cedric Soares confirms his departure from the club [Arsenal.com]

Borussia Dortmund will rival Arsenal to sign Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom