• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Kylian Mbappé

Status
Not open for further replies.

field442

Hates Journalists Named James
Trusted ⭐
Just don't see this happening. I feel like the Lacazette and Lemar stuff has more legs to it and we won't be getting all three.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

I don't think so...

It will be Lacazette and Lamar.

Mbappe wipes out our transfer funds and leaves no money for anybody else
Unless we sell Giroud and Walcott for 50m and sell the Ox for 30. Then we are well set.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

Mbappe and Lemar in coming.
Mbappe to be a starter Lemar to be rotated in.

Have a feeling we will see Lemar be the long term Cazorla replacement we've craved and we will see a few senior bodies shifted out.

And for the benefit of those who say how much game time will he get if your confident Holding will get plenty of time then you should have no concerns over Lemar featuring.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
If reports that Ox could be off are true (I don't reckon they are and he'll sign with us) BUT if they're true, along with other outgoings which would be -

Giroud - 20m
Lucas Perez - 13m
Gibbs - 10m
Debuchy - 5m
Ospina - 3m
Szczesny - 10m
Joel - 4m
Wilshere - 15m

You already have 80m there in fee's and those fee's I chose are probably at the very bottom we could get for them minus Debuchy.

Add Ox into the equation and that's potentially 105m back.

We have the power to get Lemar, Mbappe and Lacazette. Our transfer budget without agent fee's/first year wages is apparently 100m. Lemar and Lacazette cover that and then player sales cover Mbappe.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Mbappe and Lemar in coming.
Mbappe to be a starter Lemar to be rotated in.

Have a feeling we will see Lemar be the long term Cazorla replacement we've craved and we will see a few senior bodies shifted out.

And for the benefit of those who say how much game time will he get if your confident Holding will get plenty of time then you should have no concerns over Lemar featuring.

IMO long term Cazorla and Wilshere replacement :D

If you think about both Wilsh and Santi they regularly played wider roles at the start. With Lemar its even better, he's better than Wilshere, would rather play out wider for now as he has the pace but will also make a fantastic CM like a Wilshere/Santi.

Perfect.

ClubLevel

All these 'but will such and such get game time' is rubbish. We are in four competitions and will obviously not be able to play the same starting 11 in every match, not even the same 18 players if you want to include the bench. So the likes of Holding, Chambers, Iwobi, Welbeck to name just a few will get opportunities every week and the beauty of the Europa League is that some of these players will get game time and will be able to develop by doing so.

Could have 60+ games to play this season, our record with injuries speaks for itself so will be lots of squad rotation this season.

There should be no concerns over game time.

argon__

For every day that passes Mbappe becomes more and more unlikely. Monaco starts their pre season training on Thursday. I reckon we will hear something on friday. If he's not travelling with the squad, something is bound to be happening.

Sanchez11

Nobody Is Coming!

For every day that passes Mbappe becomes more and more unlikely. Monaco starts their pre season training on Thursday. I reckon we will hear something on friday. If he's not travelling with the squad, something is bound to be happening.
I think its the opposite tbh nobody has come out and denied anything from either side. Also lacazette would be here now imo

tap-in

Nothing Wrong With Me

The rumour yesterday was Mbappe had turned down their 900% pay increase. We should find out soon if that was true as he probably wont travel with them.

HairSprayGooners

My brother posted it ⏩
Monaco back in pre season training in two days. Really can't imagine him training with them unless he's 100% committed, Monaco will want an answer as well. Their first pre season game is on the 7th July, that'll be the next indication if nothing is heard this week!

Its suddenly all gone very quiet for all clubs involved, this is a good sign imo.

Last edited by a moderator:

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

Monaco back in pre season training in two days. Really can't imagine him training with them unless he's 100% committed, Monaco will want an answer as well. Their first pre season game is on the 7th July, that'll be the next indication if nothing is heard this week!

Its suddenly all gone very quiet for all clubs involved, this is a good sign imo.
I keep telling you, you're way too invested in this pre-season stuff.

Think about it, does it put Real or us off of a signing because they're training? This early in pre season it's all about building fitness anyway, no harm can come from that.

From Monaco's perspective yes they would like to get a replacement to start training ASAP but you overlook those things if you're gonna sell a player for upwards of 80M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

If Ryan Giggs is worth 20 millions, Bergkamp is worth 100 million

Marco Van Basten

Daily Transfer Updates

Monday, May 3

Marco Silva is pushing the Fulham board to spend as Arsenal prepare to listen to offers for Emile Smith Rowe, among other fringe players [Evening Standard]

New Fenerbache manager Jose Mourinho is determined to stop Arsenal from signing LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [TBR Football]

Latest posts

Top Bottom