• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba

Premier League Sport GIF

Synical

Miss Superstitious

As a short 'ish term appointment I don't think Southgate would be that bad a choice to be honest. He's a pretty crap coach tactically and overly negative but seems very professional, a good man motivator and gets on well with the press.

With the right help from his ally Ashworth both in culling the deadwood and recruiting the right players he could bring some semblance of order, discipline, unity and pride back to the club.

Of course I hate the ****s and hope they fail miserably 🤣
He's a 'if your face fits' kind of manager, so hopefully there will be even more discord for them soon

Black240

It’s so tasteless tbh. As an ex pro I would have expected more from him. But it’s easy to do it own a foreigner. He would never say the same about Evans who is even more than. Atleast casemiro played out of position
Spot on.
He would never say these things about a Liverpool player.
He spits at kids.
He accuses women of adultery live on TV as some kind of childish joke.
How is this classless muppet even employed as a pundit?

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Yeah. Onana hasn't been fantastic in the PL. But he's hardly United's biggest issue. If you swap him and Raya, you could make the argument that both teams would be in the exact same position.
Exactly. Why on earth do Yanited even need a 'ball playing GK"? They don't even play that way! De Gea used to save their skins so many times. Own goal from 7 Hag. Shows there's no strategy

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
Southgate yeah new owners are clueless. But Southgate already experienced working with England stars so he deserve another chance. Utd fans won't support him tho

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Exactly. Why on earth do Yanited even need a 'ball playing GK"? They don't even play that way! De Gea used to save their skins so many times. Own goal from 7 Hag. Shows there's no strategy
He was his GK at Ajax and in theory 7 Hag wants to play from the back. The issue is that he doesn't have the defenders or midfielders to do it. Varane is not that guy and that midget Martinez is always injured so it's a dead concept once it leaves Onana's boot. I can understand getting the ball playing GK after you've made sure the rest of the team fits that vision but doing so when nobody else can do it is an enormous waste of money and horrible planning.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
I know as fans, people can tend to over estimate ability but this from reddit yesterday really made me do a double take.

1.jpg

Said it before, they think their manager is better than ours and all their players are better than ours...so them being nearly 30 points behind us, with a sixty ****ing three difference in goal difference...must he so confusing to them!

I know everyone thinks "they have the prettiest wife at home" and all, but United fans saying their players are better is like being married to your bin and thinking it's better than an actual woman ffs 🤣

Kjipt

Weird request, but you lot seem like a bunch of people who keep receipt for dumb takes rival fan makes.

And among the rival fans, none hate Arsenal more than Adam McKola, atleast thats what i think. Im not sure where it was or when it was, but I think he made a bet with an Arsenal fan / musician about who would get the most points. And the loser had to pay the winner something like 100£ pr point between the two clubs.

Any chance one of you Sherlocks have that clip?

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵
Weird request, but you lot seem like a bunch of people who keep receipt for dumb takes rival fan makes.

And among the rival fans, none hate Arsenal more than Adam McKola, atleast thats what i think. Im not sure where it was or when it was, but I think he made a bet with an Arsenal fan / musician about who would get the most points. And the loser had to pay the winner something like 100£ pr point between the two clubs.

Any chance one of you Sherlocks have that clip?

Arsenal Quotes

We played with a bit of a handbrake

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Sunday, May 19

RB Leipzig want to offer Benjamin Šeško a new contract to stay for one more year [Fabrizio Romano]

Arsenal are the negotiating table for Fenerbache LB Ferdi Kadıoğlu [Takvim via Sport_Witness]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom