• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Let's all laugh at Man Utd: Istanbald

James Bond

Moderation Consultant
Valencia is as clueless as they come. When did this fraud become decent again? Utd fans couldn't stand the sight of him for the last 4 years or so, and he was widely ridiculed once I opened people eyes to it in a thread I made. Dont make me dig it up again.

I ****ing buried him, so he stays dead. Anyone who thinks he's good doesn't know what good is.

Do it, that thread was legendary.

https://arsenal-mania.com/forum/threads/antonio-valencia-am-i-missing-something.26481/

Wish that gif of him sprinting 40 yards to pass it back to DDG that @Jury posted was still up. Dont think its hosted anymore, but I'll never forget it as it was ****ing hilarious. :lol: :lol:

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
Valencia is as clueless as they come. When did this fraud become decent again? Utd fans couldn't stand the sight of him for the last 4 years or so, and he was widely ridiculed once I opened people eyes to it in a thread I made. Dont make me dig it up again.

I ****ing buried him, so he stays dead. Anyone who thinks he's good doesn't know what good is.
Since he has been reinvented as a RB, credit to Van Gaal for that. He has looked rejuvenated where his dynamism carries the team up the field and opens up spaces for others, notably Mata who dovetails really well with him and Mkhitaryan has started to do so too. It's a bit similar to what Evra used to give us on the left hand side, he wasn't the best crosser or king of assists either but could bomb up and down that flank for fun all game.

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Since he has been reinvented as a RB, credit to Van Gaal for that. He has looked rejuvenated where his dynamism carries the team up the field and opens up spaces for others, notably Mata who dovetails really well with him and Mkhitaryan has started to do so too. It's a bit similar to what Evra used to give us on the left hand side, he wasn't the best crosser or king of assists either but could bomb up and down that flank for fun all game.
So he just runs then. That's what I thought. No mention of what he's capable of with the ball at his feet... Smart. Adequate for a 6th placed team though, admittedly. ;)

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
So he just runs then. That's what I thought.
Understandable if you don't rate him as he is not a natural or conventional RB. But he has been really good there and consistent. And this season his crossing has improved a fair bit, he has started to use more variation instead of drilling it into the shins and has even used his left on occasion!

Jury

A-M's drunk uncle
Understandable if you don't rate him as he is not a natural or conventional RB. But he has been really good there and consistent. And this season his crossing has improved a fair bit, he has started to use more variation instead of drilling it into the shins and has even used his left on occasion!
No, fair enough if you're happy with him and you think he's playing his part in your good run of results. It's not for me to say you shouldn't be open to persuasion. If his physical attributes are being utilised in such a way that he's become valuable again, then happy days. If he's now not part of the problem, then he's part of whatever's good. Football's a funny old game.

Trilly

Hates A-M, Saka, Arteta and You
Trusted ⭐

These ****s are going to sign Griezemann aren't they?

The way their fans talk about transfers makes me sick. "Yeah just make a cheeky 100M bid for him and him".

The thing is they've always been this rich, Fergie credit to him just didn't need to make these superstar signings.

berric

Established Member

Player:Trossard
Well tbh Fergie always used the resources. I remember when after title win 10 years ago he bought Anderson, Nani, Hargreaves and Tevez all in one transfer window for more than 100m when that was unimaginable for anyone except Real and then-abramovoch-frenzy Chelsea.

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
These ****s are going to sign Griezemann aren't they?

The way their fans talk about transfers makes me sick. "Yeah just make a cheeky 100M bid for him and him".

The thing is they've always been this rich, Fergie credit to him just didn't need to make these superstar signings.
Stop pretending you've just thought of the squad cost correlates with league position. :lol::lol::lol:
#ripoff

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Stop pretending you've just thought of the squad cost correlates with league position. :lol::lol::lol:
#ripoff
Not sure how to respond to this but isn't it a shame I knew what your post would be about before I even read it?

You're getting predictable old man.:lol:

Makingtrax

Worships in the house of Wenger 🙏
Trusted ⭐

Player:Saliba
Not sure how to respond to this but isn't it a shame I knew what your post would be about before I even read it?

You're getting predictable old man.:lol:
Less of the old. Got 5 a side before the match. If I score I'll be dabbing like a teenager. ;)

And at least I'll be on a level playing field which is something Wenger's never been on, as your earlier squad cost post eloquently makes very clear. :lol:

Trilly

Trusted ⭐

Less of the old. Got 5 a side before the match. If I score I'll be dabbing like a teenager. ;)

And at least I'll be on a level playing field which is something Wenger's never been on, as your earlier squad cost post eloquently makes very clear. :lol:
Well if you're on the pitch it's never going to be a level playing field is it?

Are you the guy who's team gets to have an extra player? It's alright to admit it on here.:p

Arsenal Quotes

An Arsenal fan, when you finish fourth, will say, “Hey, we’ve been in the top four for twenty years. We want to win the league!”. They don’t care that Manchester City or Chelsea have spent 300 or 400 million euros. They just want to beat them.
But if you finish fifteenth two years running, they will be happy if you finish fourth after that.

Arsène Wenger

Latest posts

Top Bottom