• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Bould14

Sp**s such a small club it's laughable. Chelsea has my disdain because they challenge us, and have out done us last 11 years.

Malky

Established Member
In all seriousness, how can a club without European football afford a £390m stadium? It'll be ****ing hilarious if their desperate attempt to get one over on us ends up crippling them financially!

redwhiteAustrian

Tu Felix Austria
Administrator
It's indeed surprising when you think about how many problems we've had to get all that money, despite being quite successful.
Different times I guess....

ArsenesNO1Fan

Established Member
In all seriousness, how can a club without European football afford a £390m stadium? It'll be ****ing hilarious if their desperate attempt to get one over on us ends up crippling them financially!

The only thing I can think is that the PL money by that stage will make it easier to finance. They can kiss goodbye to challenging for CL spots though and if they're unlucky they could get relegated. The thing is they won't be quite as conservative as us in balancing the books.

I think our funds will be put to expanding the Emirates at some stage. We have to spend 60m or so on tube facilities to do so though.

Bould14

TV money which is going to kick in soon will help Sp**s finance the stadium. Increase their revenues, and allow them more $$. The problem is success on the pitch is what leads for "big commercial" deals. Look at United, City, Barca, and Real Madrid as examples of what I mean.

More trophies means you can ask for more money, and you have more companies wanting to be a part of your brand. Unless a sugar daddy comes they can't suddenly start winning trophies. They can't even win the EL.

Marmaduke

More trophies means you can ask for more money, and you have more companies wanting to be a part of your brand. Unless a sugar daddy comes they can't suddenly start winning trophies. They can't even win the EL.

Arsenal never borrows it seems like anyway. We operate like a medieval guild with a pile of money in the basement.

Mitch

Blonde Brigade Grand Wizard
Dier and Ali is a very good CM paring, I am liking the prospect of them two and Wilshere as Englands CM for the Euros.

Bould14

We have to wait on Ali (has the flashes, but I need to see more). Dier is going to play a good chunk of games for England.

Arsenal Quotes

What does Arsenal mean? It means class. The structure of the Club, everything has a classy feel about it. It isn't always about success, there is more than that and this is what makes it a cut above the rest.

Charlie Nicholas

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom