• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mate, let's all laugh at Tottenham!

Saikung

You're sitting in your office desk reading this, it's lunch time, ask by urself and sigh.

But it happens, it really happens. You played a game of football that night, and about to go home, someone taps you in the shoulder.

"Hi, i am a scout for Sp**s. I think you can play for us. Not much, 1000 pounds a week on a one year deal. What do you say?"

What's your answer? And no, you can't join arsenal or any other team later on, you realise if you agree you will be stuck with Sp**s until you retire.

I know i would but i hope that day never comes lol

Bould14

Pass. 1-year contract? Sure the money is nice but there's no job security and won't help me post career cause I suck. I would prefer to get experience in my field. Now if this was a 2nd/3rd division club I would most probably take it. Don't want to play with knobs you are getting 10X of what I made.

BobP

Memri Fan
I'd do it.

People underestimate the options which are opened up by being a footballer, after retirement you can continue working at the club in a cushy job as a youth team coach for example, or you could go on and work for the media.

For 1K a week I doubt you'd be starting either, so you're being paid to do nothing.

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
No. I can't even join their **** team in my Fifa Player Career. I see Sp**s offering my striker 80,000 and I'm like, "nah, rather stay with Blackpool, man."

haha_arsenal

just visited Tottenham's forum,
someone please tell me why their fan forum is called Glory Glory ?
I mean, their last trophy won was 2008 and it's a cup that no big team gives a **** about. (and befor that was the same cup 9 years earlier)

Arsenal Mania
Red Cafe
Red and White Cop
Blue Moon
The Shed End

Glory Glory ?

rich 1990

Not A Big Believer In Diversity
just visited Tottenham's forum,
someone please tell me why their fan forum is called Glory Glory ?
I mean, their last trophy won was 2008 and it's a cup that no big team gives a **** about. (and befor that was the same cup 9 years earlier)

Arsenal Mania
Red Cafe
Red and White Cop
Blue Moon
The Shed End

Glory Glory ?

I don't think they're going to call themselves by a more accurate name as it'd be along the lines of a Forum For A Bunch Of ****ing Deluded ****s. You see their problem; they had to make something up for advertising purposes.

redanddread

The stone that the builders refuse
I think their great manager Bill Nicholson coined a phrase with the word "Glory" in it.

"It is better to fail aiming high than to succeed aiming low. And we of Sp**s have set our sights very high, so high in fact that even failure will have in it an echo of glory."

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Funniest thing about The Fighting **** was for some reason I was browsing it when England were losing to Slovenia in the summer.

They were all ranting about England, desperate for them to equalise and then Wilshere smacked two pearlers in and they were fuming. Started begging for a Slovenian equaliser, and then for Townsend to score a goal to take the "shine" off Wilshere.

So hilariously smalltime, love having them for neighbours.

Rex Stone

Long live the fighters
Trusted ⭐

Funniest thing about The Fighting **** was for some reason I was browsing it when England were losing to Slovenia in the summer.

They were all ranting about England, desperate for them to equalise and then Wilshere smacked two pearlers in and they were fuming. Started begging for a Slovenian equaliser, and then for Townsend to score a goal to take the "shine" off Wilshere.

So hilariously smalltime, love having them for neighbours.

And I found it, laugh away everyone.

http://www.thefightingcock.co.uk/forum/threads/other-matches-thread-2014-15.11432/page-238

Bould14

I may dislike Sp**s and their players but I wouldn't bother with comments like that. Shows you how small time they are. Never seen Sp**s win anything besides a league cup and I bet I never will.

SuperGoon

Lost A Bet And Now He’s A Top G

Player:Saka
I was born the year they won the FA Cup, I think.

They've won **** all since. We ended their season again already this year. Realistically, the Capital Cup is the only thing they can really win.

Nyctophobia

Established Member
I remember the 2011/2012 season where they were above us for quite some time and they were so hyped about it every day, that was going to be the year they finally finished above us, the only time where getting 3rd felt like winning a trophy, not to mention that because Chelsea won the Europa League I think, Tots didn't get CL football even if they landed 4th.

That season we were comeback kings, nice one in the end even if we won nothing, bloody Birmingham...:eek:ops:

Rain Dance

Established Member
Trusted ⭐
I remember the 2011/2012 season where they were above us for quite some time and they were so hyped about it every day, that was going to be the year they finally finished above us, the only time where getting 3rd felt like winning a trophy, not to mention that because Chelsea won the Europa League I think, Tots didn't get CL football even if they landed 4th.

YOSSSIIIIII BENAYOUUUNNNNNN

Arsenal Quotes

Of the nine red cards this season we probably deserved half of them

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, June 1

Arsenal are pushing to sign Benjamin Šeško, but no final decision has been made yet [Sky Germany]

RB Leipzig want to give Šeško a new contract to remove his release clause, with Arsenal/Chelsea/Manchester United all interested [Sky Germany]

AC Milan have made signing defender Jakub Kiwior their priority this summer [Santi Aouna - FootMercato]

Arsenal enquire about £17m-rated Barcelona defender Mikayil Faye [MailSport]

Latest posts

Top Bottom