• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Life after Wenger | Ornstein: Arsenal set to appoint Unai Emery

Do you think Emery will get the club back on an upwards trajectory?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Player:Martinelli
The most important thing in a replacement is someone who has the same values as Wenger. Developing players, attacking football, a winner and class. I don't see any other manager that has those values currently outside of Rodgers. I think people are quick to forget how he improved Suarez and took that Liverpool team closer to winning the league than we have in ages.

That was four or five years ago. He is much more experienced and has shown he is capable of going the distance, motivating players to go a season unbeaten in all competitions when all and sundry are determined to stop you. One invincible to another.

Big Kolo in as his assistant as well given is a coach at Celtic currently. Ticks all the boxes.
The bold part is the true sentence here.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Except what is the upgrade we can offer to Allegri by leaving Juventus?

Good business choice has to factor in probability. You dont waste on time on dreamy stuffs.

Before you get me wrong, Allegri is my first choice.
Fair enough and I agree that Allegri is a long shot(though Stan could man up and offer him big boy money) but there is definitely a middle ground of attainable targets that are better and would be more popular choices than Rodgers IMO. Someone like Jardim, Favre or even Tuchel or Lowe would be better received than I think Rodgers would be. You never want to hire a guy that you and other support bases have been able to delight in mocking repeatedly.

Rosso

AM's Resident United Fan
At United the 3 managers after Fergie were free agents and easily attainable. I wonder if that also influences thinking at Arsenal, if so Ancelotti and Enrique are the obvious choices.

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

No one will be joining your Rodgers bandwagon, no matter how hard you try.
That's a shame. I'm sure if he was a German people would be more excited at the prospect of someone who has achieved what he has at his age.

Tuchel, Enrique not sure what they've done. Allergi is the only proven candidate in my opinion.

Anyway

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

That's a shame. I'm sure if he was a German people would be more excited at the prospect of someone who has achieved what he has at his age.

Tuchel, Enrique not sure what they've done. Allergi is the only proven candidate in my opinion.

Anyway
These images scare me. Won't be able to sleep.

A_G

Rice Rice Baby 🎼🎵

Anyway
They're all sleeping on him, but I'm with you. #BrothersInBrendan

bingobob

A-M’s Resident Hunskelper
Trusted ⭐

The bold part is the true sentence here.
I'd rather listen to the people involved tbf. And everyone involved said it was due to Rodgers changing the system and tactics.

“If it was not for Brendan, then I know I would not be the same player that you see at Barcelona today.

“Such a big part of my education is down to him and his management.

“Of course he works to make the team stronger but he really works on a one to one level with the players".

Or what about Gerrard who said if Rodgers came in sooner they would have won the league under him. And all the other comments. I suppose you know better than the ones involved.

Rodgers is a man who will come in with a point to prove.

blaise

Carlo would be a mistake. He is more of a stars man, good in managing egos, we need someone younger with his own ideas.

Luis Enrique god please no, his episode in Roma is more realistic than Barca.

Vieira, weird one, didnt see that one coming, hard to have opinion.

Rodgers would be a bould move, didnt watch much Liverpool at time. Anybody knows what formation he prefers? Problem is he is quite easy to dislike, but still we need results, not pretty face, so I d keep open mind if we took that road.

2Smokeyy

5.0 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ (49)
Trusted ⭐

As I've said before I would take a ruthless **** like Louis Van Gaal to shake things up.

Some of these frauds in our squad need to be exposed and so does Kroenke too. The best person for that job is Van Gaal.

Jae

Rogers would be a bould move, didnt watch much Liverpool at time. Anybody knows what formation he prefers? Problem is he is quite easy to dislike, but still we need results, not pretty face, so I d keep open mind if we took that road.

It was mainly 4-3-3 with Stirling, Sturridge and Suarez upfront.

He wouldn't be my choice but his record at Liverpool is almost identical to Klopp's.

Camron

Photoshop King
Trusted ⭐

Van gaal I’m keen on.
worldburn-top.jpg

blaise

Özil and Mikhi would give transfer requests after 3 months of Van Gaal.

I like the guy but he d be best option if we went into total rebuild.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

Play for the name on the front of the shirt and they’ll remember the name on the back.

Tony Adams

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom