• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Man of the Match: Fulham (A)

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis_Bergkamp_10

Established Member
Partey had a good game but wasn't one of the best players today, why would I mention him?

You honestly think Partey deserved MOTM ahead of Trossard?

Partey wasn't MOTM ahead of Trossard, but he was second best. Still you name other players having good games.

Can't take you seriously.

Mrs Bergkamp

Double Dusted
Dusted 🔻
Voted Trossard. Those types of assists make it impossible not to get a shot on target. That and his goal threat makes him a very tidy player.

Reactions: A_G

Hleb's Sirush

Established Member
Partey had an absolute masterclass and was clear MOTM for me.
You are right Partey produced a masterclass. You only have to see my comment on his performance thread to know what I thought of his display. On any other day a performance like that would for me be a clear MOTM.

But I voted Trossard for MOTM because he produced a masterclass of his own too, plus he literally done something no one else has done before (first player in premier league history to register 3 assists in the first half of an away game).

SomGooner

Prolific Liker
I don't understand all these people being surprised Trossard is good when he scored a hat-trick at Anfield?

It’s because we didn’t get to watch him as much as we’re doing now.

Many average players have scored hat-tricks against big team over the years thus you can’t judge a player based on one game.

Trossard is a brilliant OVER ALL player which is something you couldn’t expect a different fan base to notice while at Brighton.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

It’s because we didn’t get to watch him as much as we’re doing now.

Many average players have scored hat-tricks against big team over the years thus you can’t judge a player based on one game.

Trossard is a brilliant OVER ALL player which is something you couldn’t expect a different fan base to notice while at Brighton.
A hat-trick at Anfield though?
We have more chance of beating City away than Liverpool away. I'm so happy we will have a player who can help us psychologically when we go to Anfield.

I watched videos of Trossard when he first came to us and knew he was a great signing. Couldn't understand my mates who were moaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

When I am asked why I stayed at Arsenal so long.. my answer is simple; I never wanted to be anywhere else. I could have earned a lot more elsewhere, but that wouldn't compensate for all the good years at Highbury.

David O'Leary
Top Bottom