• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

EPL: Man Utd vs Arsenal - 28th February, 14:05, SS1

Status
Not open for further replies.

chessygoal

We have hit rock bottom. One of our worst offensive performance in Wenger's era. Ramsey, Coquelin, Sanchez, Walcott were struggling so much with their first touch that it was painful to watch.

RandyMarsh

Established Member
Devastated. We're nothing more than a 4th/3rd at best team under Wenger nowadays.

A change is absolutely 100% needed. A change in tactics, in chance in motivation, a change in this squad, everything. Quite clear Wenger does not have it in him anymore.

The league was literally handed to him on a golden platter this season. And he still couldn't hack it.

Looking like we'll finish behind Sp**s too. So devastating.

GunnerInPluto

Something wrong with the players mentality. Seems the players arent bothered. Wenger doesnt seem bothered too.
Except something drastic happens, the poor Arsenal fans will have to endure this same rubbish for the next 10 years

djoeru

What a complete let down, this can not continue further.

Or we acknowledge we have zero ambitions and even finishing top four is useless when you see what we do in the CL and the kind of cheap transfers we are making.

Malky

Established Member
Wenger has to go. The guy has lost it and I'm not just talking about the title, pathetic stuff today. He can take some of these bottle job fairies he signed with him.
Allegri or Simeone.. save us!

bojed

AM Resident Joker #1
We got humiliated against a bunch of nobodies.

The league is clearly there for us to take but we decided otherwise.

The one crucial component that we really miss right now is a high quality manager.

arsenalfan4ever

Established Member
Done with this season. Done with Arsenal until Wenger is manager. He can't win anything more than FA cup. I was one of his biggest supporters. But now I am done.

6 times too much.

SA Gunner

Hates Tierney And Wants Him Sold Immediately

Player:Nketiah
Sol Campbell cannot hide his disappointment in the studio.

Double blow for me this year. Finishing below Sp**s, without a title and possible with Sp**s holding the title.

gunnercelt35

That was truly woeful and a shameful performance. We should have looked at the UTD team and thought this is our day and went out and played like title contenders. Instead we were awful. No urgency. No leaders. No fight. No heart.

Pissed right off but not completely unexpected under Wenger.

goonerwarsh

Established Member
It's like this club almost enjoy embarrassing themselves.

Wenger has ruined his legacy really post Highbury. He is now the Brian Clough of Arsenal, unfortunately without the Champions League trophy to back it up.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
You have to wonder what Wenger is thinking when he looks angry after the final whistle, especially when it's 99% on him. When the same pattern continues for half a decade, you just can't keep pointing fingers at the players.

Every season it's a new scapegoat; it's "we need a new X" and "we need to replace Y". The only constant is Wenger.
As someone who has had the misfortune of watching him manage for 20 years I'll tell you. He is a massive hypocrite. He doesn't believe he's responsible. He always blames someone else. He wants all the plaudits for "winning" his way but none of the blame for losing. He's a fraud and an affront to the supporters. I hate him. I really do. You as a neutral can see that. Those of us who are realists can see that. Sadly a large segment of supporters have Stockholm Syndrome and don't get it. He's been stealing a living for a decade. It's disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal Quotes

I'm prepared to be committed to the club at least until we go into the new stadium. For me, it’s important that the club goes in there and that I make sure the team are at a very good level. After that, whether it’s me or someone else, the club will be able to compete at the highest level. But for me to run away now would not be fair.

Arsène Wenger after extending his contract on 2004

Latest posts

Top Bottom