• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Managerial Changes

HattoriHanzo

wtf Bayern Munich getting rejected by everybody is something i never expect.
It's not so strange. After what they did to Nagelsmann 13 months ago, no wonder that every manager with a bit of self-respect and nous will reject them.
Also their arrogant flirtation with Xabi Alonso since winter, the guy who manages their rival for the title this season.
I'm really glad that they struggle to find a new manager.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
It's not so strange. After what they did to Nagelsmann 13 months ago, no wonder that every manager with a bit of self-respect and nous will reject them.
Also their arrogant flirtation with Xabi Alonso since winter, the guy who manages their rival for the title this season.
I'm really glad that they struggle to find a new manager.
yes i'm pretty sure they offering these manager short term contract so they get Xabi alonso the moment he'll be available.

Yousif Arsenal

On Vinai's payroll & misses 4th place trophy 🏆
Trusted ⭐
hmm intersting i wonder where he gonna go alot of clubs want managers specially italian clubs Napoli Milan and Juve all jobs are available and in england Manutd job is available. maybe Bayern Munich too.

Riou

In The Winchester, Waiting For This To Blow Over

Player:Gabriel
Hope Brighton get relegated, tbh.

Sorry Welbz, but you already have Premier League and FA cup winners medal at least!

Tir Na Nog

Changes Opinion Every 5 Minutes

Not convinced De Zerbi does that well at Bayern. Tho they have ruthless finishers unlike Brighton who'll fluff a lot of chances.

db10_therza

🎵 Edu getting rickrolled 🎵
Trusted ⭐

Player:White
Where you guys reckon De Zerbi is going? Surely not Bayern… he’s not ready for that is he?

Arsenal Quotes

I’ve told Dave to cut off his ponytail. I think it makes him less aerodynamic.

Arsène Wenger

Daily Transfer Updates

Saturday, May 18

Arsenal‘s interest in Ivan Toney has waned. It is unlikely he will join this summer and neither will Alexander Isak, with the club no longer interested at his £120m price [John Cross - The Mirror]

Benjamin Šeško will cost €65m this summer [Sky Sports Germany]

Latest posts

Top Bottom