• ! ! ! IMPORTANT MESSAGE ! ! !

Discussions about police investigations

In light of recent developments about a player from Premier League being arrested and until there is an official announcement, ALL users should refrain from discussing or speculating about situations around personal off-pitch matters related to any Arsenal player. This is to protect you and the forum.

Users who disregard this reminder will be issued warnings and their posts will get deleted from public.

Mancheater City: 115

Synical

Miss Superstitious

I was wrong fair enough we wasn’t anywhere close to our best in the game today. Arteta gameplan all though very negative was effective against our style of play and yes Liverpool advantage now but it does still keep you in the race so I can see why You played like that.
LOL 😂

Synical

Miss Superstitious

God, they're bitter.

We've been dealing with parked busses since 2004. Boo hoo. Cry more. Off to the title we goooo.
City fans (old skool ones) are literally the most bitter in the league. It's all the years of trauma from being sh1t and relegated etc.

dino bravo

I was wrong fair enough we wasn’t anywhere close to our best in the game today. Arteta gameplan all though very negative was effective against our style of play and yes Liverpool advantage now but it does still keep you in the race so I can see why You played like that.
You were not close to your best as we simply never allowed you to be. Possession means jack sh!t, we never felt under threat, I wasn't even nervous watching it and thought we looked most likely to win, in fact I was expecting us to win it at the end, if Trossard plays Martinelli in we do.

180 minutes of football and city had 2 shots on target against us and beaten us 0 out of 3 in all comps, show some humility.

Synical

Miss Superstitious

You were not close to your best as we simply never allowed you to be. Possession means jack sh!t, we never felt under threat, I wasn't even nervous watching it and thought we looked most likely to win, in fact I was expecting us to win it at the end, if Trossard plays Martinelli in we do.

180 minutes of football and city had 2 shots on target against us and beaten us 0 out of 3 in all comps, show some humility.
That's exactly how I felt. We looked more likely to score than them and I was disappointed when we didn't

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
There's a really sycophantic arsenal fan on the blue moon forum. I really hope it's noone from here. Calls United 'the rags' and Liverpool 'the dippers' like the city fans do and kisses City's arses on every post🤢
I have an idea of who it is:

11c7829abc7a5f2dd101caa6937f0e00.jpg

Both league games no team was close to best at emirates we was missing key players and you won by a deflection. This game was poor all round no team looked like scoring Arteta must have read a diego simeone tactical manual before this game as it felt like a game against one of his sides time waste for big portions of the game win tactical fouls to slow game down, defensive line more far back than Arsenal last league title win.

Batman

Head of the Wayne foundation for benching Nketiah

Player:Saliba
Both league games no team was close to best at emirates we was missing key players and you won by a deflection. This game was poor all round no team looked like scoring Arteta must have read a diego simeone tactical manual before this game as it felt like a game against one of his sides time waste for big portions of the game win tactical fouls to slow game down, defensive line more far back than Arsenal last league title win.
I have to give you credit, you said you would be back for tears and here you are providing them. Your cheating little chimera of a club has been woeful against the top 6 this season and there's no hiding it. Football is about results more than the manner of how you get them, no? Because if you think otherwise then the 115 charges should really upset you. I promise you that parking the bus is no more of a sin than cooking the books and breaking every rule in the game. Your team couldn't back up your sh*t talking, goofy. Cry more.

dino bravo

Bitter much? :lol:

Looked like you were missing key players yesterday. Anyone seen Phil and Kev? We will send Erling back when Gabby is done with him. We were missing Saka from the first game, and he was about 50% fit yesterday and Martinelli barely fit enough to feature in either game. We've got your number (115?), just stop with the excuses, face the facts and clean up them tears.

MauveGunner

Player:Rice
Spongebob Squarepants Worlds Smallest Violin GIF

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

The City fans tears show exactly why a draw was a good result for Arsenal, and not for them at home.

It seems the last time Arsenal drew away there was 8 years ago. Naturally they are bitter not getting an automatic win anymore.

Blood on the Tracks

AG's best friend, role model and mentor.
Trusted ⭐

Player:Rice
Man City fans should be embarrassed that when they win titles, no other football fan cares, even Man Utd fans would prefer to see Man City win it than Liverpool.

Everything that Man City have and will win comes with an elephant sized asterix next to it.

drippin

Obsessed with "Mature Trusted Members"

Cry me a river. Arsenal missed key players also in both games, and many players were not yet match fit.

At the Emirates Arsenal missed Saka & Timber, and Martinelli could play only one half. In both games Arsenal's wingers were depleted. This game Saka had only trained the day before as he has carried a niggle for a long time.

ArsenesCoatMaker

Established Member

I didn't like our performance last night but reckon we came allot lot closer to scoring than you did. Ake's header was your only decent chance. Jesus had 3 good chances and if Trossard squares it for Martinelli that was a very good chance

BTW a fair few empty seats at your place for a title decider

Synical

Miss Superstitious

Is this guy for real? 😂😂😂

Arsenal Quotes

I started clapping myself... until I realised that I was Sunderland's manager.

Peter Reid after Bergkamp's goal against Sunderland.

Latest posts

Top Bottom